All Comments on 'Caught in the Act'

by JRob

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very, very hot

What a hot story. Jennifer sounds like a great girlfriend, although the guy who is watching is a lucky, lucky guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
...in the act

I've always had a special place for parking lots. My current boyfriend shares that love, and we regularly misbehave (or behave???) in mall lots where you can be away from the mass flow of traffic but still with a potential for being caught. But be careful, sometimes people with new cars like to park way in the back away from others. Of course, this woman parked a slot away from us and caught me with my "head down". Ooops.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Stumbled across

I park at the top of a lot at the local mall for work. Normally not a lot of cars there, and there is a little awning so it's great. Recently got up the stairs and happened to look next to my car...there was an Audi parked there. Guy in front seat. And a pretty behind ... her skirt was up, his hand playing with her ass...while she blew him. I had to watch! I mean, I couldn't surprise them. THat would not have been fair. Your story reminds me of that perfect end to a hard day at work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Love the concept cause happened to me

My bf and I had not planned it or anything but after shopping we went to his car and he gave me a bag with unwrapped gift...lingerie. So happy I kissed him and soon we were making out. One thing led to another and soon his cock was out and I was stroking it. I was just ready to slide over when I realized a guy was watching. We left but he had to see our actions. Fantasizes later about being caught and it was very hot...but damn, the guy was watching and could tell someone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJRob@JRob
1639 Followers
I began writing for the thrill of seeing my name in print, but lately it is a lot more. It has led to great friendships. I do a lot of travel, and could classify myself as a people watcher. I love to observe, then use the imagination to write about those observations. Along th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES