All Comments on 'Apperances Can Be Deceiving'

by bmunchausen

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very Clever

I never thought anybody would or could write an erotic story based on Keeping Up Apperences and i most certainly never imagined Richard and Elizabeth getting together however now I have to admitt I kind of like the idea of them getting it on together behind his wife and her brother's back. This was very well thoughtout as well as written. Definatly Deserving of 5 stars in my opinion. I look forward to seeing what else your "warped" mind comes up with in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
very enjoyable

Thank you for a brilliant piece of writing - the most enjoyable I've read on here for a while. Of course, "knowing" the characters helps. I don't think I will be able to look at "Elizabeth" in quite the same way again...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good show!

Well, it sounds like it would be. The appraise is for a great story! I have read all of your works thus far, leaving this one for last, as I didn't know the celebrity reference...I'm very happy that I read this one too! Light, airy, smiley funny. I will definitely be returning for new works!

Thank you Baron for sharing your gift of pen to page.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous