All Comments on 'Lights, Camera, Romance 08'

by StolenCandi

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i lllooovvveee this story a lllooottt

v3

Love4wordsLove4wordsover 12 years ago
Very good

and forget all those who say u need a editor

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
very funny....

I liked this chapter and Jen's crazy family.

As you have stated earlier this is a hobby and that you are new to writing. So take you time to write the story how you see it developing in your mind. We will be patiently waiting.

*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hilarious & Fantastic.

This chapter had me laughing all through the family phone call.

Keep writing girl!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Don't let anyone pressure you into submitting chapters quicker, take your time, it's a great story and worth the wait.

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyover 12 years ago
From one author to another...

If you're doing this for you, then you can't be too concerned with opinions that don't fit what you want to do. If the main complaint is that the chapters are too short; honey, that's as good as a compliment :-D If you need more time before posting another chapter then you go right ahead and take it; no deadline if you're giving away the story right? I like your story, and although I do wish the chapters were longer (compliment LOL), I'll be on the lookout for the next installment.

In the end, my opinion really doesn't matter because I'm not signing anyone's paycheck (and I might not be the authority on "taking your time") but I do hope that my two cents helps. If you would like someone to look over your work before you submit it; I'd be happy to help out.

ArieluArieluover 12 years ago
Haters are good for ratings ...

They musn't hate it that much if they keep waiting for the next chapter to come out. Slow and steady does the job. Loving it especially the conversation over the phone with brothers ..... I know exactly how she feels. Lol

IndianPrincess2IndianPrincess2over 12 years ago

So happy for this update thanks and omg that conversation with the family brothers at that I would've hung up a long time ago I have brothers too but I don't recall having them all up in my business like that though even though they were very protective of me since I'm also the baby lol anyways will be looking forward to your next update so please update again soon thanks!!

2bmarion2bmarionover 12 years ago
Great story

I just read through all 8 chapters in one sitting! I'm thoroughly engrossed in this story! I'm looking forward to more! Great job, and please, never feel rushed to get a story out! We love it and we'll wait because it's worth it! Great job girly!!

SashasworldSashasworldover 12 years ago
feel like Finishing?

this is so good I'm not particularly surprised, but am dissapointed to see that the next chapter hasn't been posted.

mrskelleymrskelleyover 12 years ago

Need more!!!!!! Loving this!!!!!

tostsitostsiover 12 years ago
give me more

when will you have the nxt chapter out.

aylissa_cumsaylissa_cumsalmost 11 years ago

Please finish the story. can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dammit!

If I had known this was an unfinished story, I'd never have started reading it. FUCK!!!

MeanderlwcMeanderlwc3 months ago

Well shit. I get seven parts in and find it is unfinished. I need to start looking at the comments for the last posted section.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous