All Comments on 'Fuck Cow'

by DanceOfDeath

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
An amazing woman

Being able to talk so clearly with six inches of cock rammed down her throat is nothing short of miraculous. I assume that in the next chapter she walks on water?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved It

Looking forward to the next chapter immensely. My Master won't be happy that i masterbated to this story (the punishment will be worth it) but it was so fucking hot. Please post another chapter soon and keep up the degrading and humiliating ideas !

LocastorLocastorover 12 years ago
Excellent

Really good stuff, can't wait for part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

My Master is going to punish me horribly when he finds out that I masturbatedd to this . . . but Godd . That was so sexxyy . My Master will just love the stileto thing , he will probably use that as his punishmentt .

KevstaKevstaover 12 years ago
stunning

cant wait for more - please!

Corpse_riderCorpse_riderover 12 years ago
Nice udders

A fantastic opening line to a story - if only you'd tweaked it from: "He asked me to marry him today," she mumbled as my cock hit the back of her throat.

To: "He asked me to marry him today," she said, slipping her lips over my cock and taking it to the back of her throat.

Still, a great story, a great title, a great read.

Recommended.

theprincetheprinceover 12 years ago
excellent start....

Very hot........ Cant wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More

Please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

What? Where is the follow up? Sounds like a great beginning! Keep it going!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous