All Comments on 'You Never Know Ch. 04'

by govthooker78

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow..

People sure are judgmental of fictional characters. Please don't let them discourage you. Your stories are well-written and your characters are relatable and HUMAN.. meaning they have flaws. I think you're doing an excellent job of exploring those flaws and hope to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Wow the NERVE of the main character is astounding. "She didn't even have the guts to tell him in person". Excuse me? She is sleeping with the woman's husband! She owes NOTHING to the jackass S or to the main character who are so lacking any kind of decency that they actually deserve eachother.

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 12 years ago
Will he end up hating her in the end?

This is the funniest thing. Even though what is written if fiction it's still fact in a bunch of peoples lives. It's an interesting story that will probablly end up with a sad ending but, then again it is what it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
almost

I think the plot is good but your execution of it leaves a lot to be desired. Try to be a little more descriptive of the character's emotions. This storyline needs to be handled with a little more sophistication, you actually need to elaborate on the inner turmoil of the characters! The reason people hate the protagonist is because you haven't shown us any redeeming qualities. Good luck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous