All Comments on 'Hold'

by Marguerite01

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hmm.

Your style of art is totally intriguing. Though it allows some afterthought to be put through. The paintings you have posted intrigue me most because they grant key access into the way you think about the situations in which you are painting. Though you give them a title and an image to go by, you also show that these paintings have severely impacted your life in some way, or soon will. I am forced to believe that they all have a deeper meaning than what you would like anyone to see. I will stay within a click away from this page because I simply cannot help myself wonder what could have inspired you to be so entrancing with your work. I must know.

BBW FanBBW Fanover 12 years ago

Fantastic work.. again. I'm so glad you have found Lit and sharing these beautiful works with us.

fathom7fathom7over 12 years ago
Wow

As I go through these in sequence it is as though you have arranged them in ascending order of talent revelation.

Goodness and another FULL change of subject. The consistent shyness once more but this time with the physical activity and nudity it is as though the subject is hidden within his efforts almost more than wishing to be hidden. Really good stuff.

Again I love what you have gotten out of the use of color for texture in this piece.

Kim_vegasKim_vegasalmost 12 years ago
really Great!

Really great work. If I had it in bigger resolution and your permission, I would like to print this out. Thumbs up +++++

ForYouLoveForYouLoveover 11 years ago
love it

I love this painting!

vangoh971vangoh971over 10 years ago
love your work

I wish I was near you, i would gladly model for you. Your work is very beautiful and peaceful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous