All Comments on 'Cocksucking Fishing Buddies'

by bruce49

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
60andhorny60andhornyover 12 years ago
loved it

good story..first time was good for me too

klippertklippertover 12 years ago
First times

luv reading fist times...especially when you've given your tight ass for a good rim-job. All the cock sucking and dirty talk...You had me stroking and wishing I was there....

donutLoverdonutLoverover 12 years ago
wonderful!

such a horny experience. i hope you did end up being fucked in the arse - it's an amazing feeling, especially when you cum from it... intense isn't the word!!

beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
MORE

This was great! My husband let me play with his ass for the first time ever, and he even let me put on a strap on and fuck him. It may be a huge turn on for a man to be touched that way but it was an even bigger turn on to be the one to do it. You HAVE to write about your next trip! I can't wait to read it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good realistic story

Many men indulge in similar circumstances. It doesn't take much to get it started. If women knew what happens on fishing and camping trips with their macho men they would be shocked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
man to man

would like to be there next week and be a part of the fun. i haven't been screwed in the ass for a long time but sure miss it. i would learn to fish, haha

peebudypeebudyover 12 years ago
bagging a whopper

great story. I fantasize about having a cocksucking opportunity present myself, and actually wrote about it for my first GM story. well done.

warl0ck1warl0ck1over 12 years ago
loved it.

found myself wanting to be there. keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hot !

God yeah, that's right; only men know what men like! Humm...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
enjoyed it

really enjoyed the story I'm a deep in the closet Bi Sexual man I enjoy sucking an occasional cock love to be talked dirty to would enjoy reading more

KwhyKwhyabout 6 years ago
Caught a big one!

Find me a fishing buddy like that! Somebody write me back please! Maybe you live in the same area. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
glad its not just us !

Me and my best bud blow each other on the boat regular when we wet a line. His cock is smaller than mine but it is well shaped as hard and straight ! No one knows our little secret and we've been doing it for 30 years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
fishing for fun

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Iv had a couple a great times like that. My true regret is that I never got ass fucked.

I am still a virgin that way and wanting to try it. Maybe someday it will happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

loved it.I had an experience with my cousin. When we were teenagers we were jackoff buddies. Jack off and nothing else. Fast forward 50 ++ years , we were at a family wedding and my cousin Peter and I were sitting at a table by ourselves having a drink. We exchanged small talk, then the subject of sex came up. How are things in bed with you and your old lady going? Still getting a piece now and then? Nope I replied , haven't and thing in a year , no blowjobs, no fucking, no pussy eating ,,NOTHING. How about you I asked. Same here, haven't had a piece of ass in a year and a half . So what do you do ? Jerk off ? Yup , 2 or 3 or even four times a week. Sucks doesn't it! For sure. Hey , what do you say we get together like when we were kids and jack off together. It was a great time back then.So the very next day we met at my house , (wife works) and got completely naked and beat our meat! It was exciting to say the least.!!!! This went on for a few weeks , and at one jack off session , my cousin asked me if I would like to play with his balls and stroke his cock and make him cum. My eyes lit up. Sure I would love to , W jacked each off till we cam like kids. It felt great! So I asked my cousin if he liked to have his cock sucked from time to time. He said you would do that? Look I said , how much longer will we be be to get and maintain a hard-on and shoot a load if Jizz! Who knows? Did you like having your cock sucked and cum in someones mouth? Of course you did! Well then , what the fuck , lets pleasure ourselves! Did you ever eat your own cum ? Of course he replied . So Did I , on many occasions. So what the fuck are we waiting for ? Blow jobs and ass fucking are in order , LET"S DO IT .! You suck me off and I will suck you Off. My cousins cock was 2 inches from my mouth, I took a deep breath and opened my mouth and put his 7 '' cock in my mouth, and proceeded slowly at first but as I got into it , my cock was ready to explode , I suck him off like a seasoned hooker. He exploded in my mouth , shooting all his jizz down my throat, I came all over the sofa without touching my dick. What the fuck he said , did you just shoot your load! Yeah , I couldn't control myself. Well how am I going to suck you off? Don't worry ,I will be recharged in an hour. I was and my cousin gave me the best blow job I ever got. We now fuck each other in the ass and suck each other off 2 or 3 times a week. Who needs a wife when you have cock sucking cousins!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mmmmm....I so want to suck a buddy's dick right now! Great story, tell me more!!

Serge69Serge694 months ago

Love your stories, nice to stroke to. They bring back some memories, and make me eish I had jumped at more opportunities! And we might be neighbours!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous