All Comments on 'Mommy Made for Me Ch. 02'

by Tacocarnitas

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it

I loved it all; not just the story but your nom de plume. They both were delicious. Now I know another author I can look up and be confident that I'll have a good tale.

MrLurkerMrLurkerover 12 years ago

I'd bankrupt my accounts to buy a play toy mommy like her....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great!

Please keep going with this story line...good writing as well!

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 12 years ago
Awesome Bud

Another great addition bud. Loved your comment before the story, right on. I am all for the story writers rights. I wish my mom was half like your fantasy charactor, she used to give me nightmares, lol. Awesome story stroking is what it's all about thanks bud.

SymmonsSymmonsover 12 years ago
Loved It!

Keep it going. It keeps getting hotter and hotter.

TacocarnitasTacocarnitasover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for the kind comments folks. Hoping to add another chapter soonish.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
I like the fantasy aspect of the storyline

I know, 30HH is outrageous but it added to the story.

I hope that he becomes the man she needs in her life, and he knocks her up and she has a litle girl so he can train her for himself later on in life.

Thanks for the fantasy

brian358brian358over 12 years ago
Outrageous?

30HH isn't so outrageous.

I've met half a dozen women that size or larger...

But then I have worked in "the industry" so have been lucky in that respect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

God I loved this story. Too bad all momies are not this fucking hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Awesome......I could barely hold out until the end. Thanks a ton!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Too much

HH-Cups, Why not give Brian a three foot cock?

You ruined the story by making his mom some kind of a freak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I suggest not using penis and vagina all the time. Use cock and pussy and dick more

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Better than the first chapter. Glad to see you fixed the POV. I agree with anon commenter about the terms being used. I find the words cock/dick, pussy/cunt and tits/titty more sexy than penis, vagina or breasts. Just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Even hotter than the first time. mommy needs more of her babies sweet cummy. the

There was a sweet mommy in need of some special requests from her baby lover. Suggestions for the best way to get the most important things from her child. To pretend to be unwilling to be incestuous and give in.

mcfbridgemcfbridgealmost 8 years ago
Not a lactation fan

I know there are some guys who like it, but for me the whole lactation thing took away from the story.

gladiateher_gladiateher_almost 8 years ago
2 words...

Rock solid story. 3 words. Fuck it.

muskyboymuskyboy5 months ago

Loved the lactation, wished he had knocked her up. Only complaint was it should have been one longer submission instead of 2. 5/5 Thanks for this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTacocarnitas@Tacocarnitas
2655 Followers
My stories are not for everyone. They are not intended in any way to be realistic. They are stroke stories, not masterpieces. They include (really) huge breasts on very petite women, mother-son incest and sexual use of the word "Mommy." Some readers seem to like them, but if y...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES