All Comments on 'Sadist Next Door'

by CBTPete

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Uh . . .

Great story title, but I didn't buy the set up. When he first met her things moved too fast to be believable . After that I just couldn't get into this story.

CBTPeteCBTPeteover 12 years agoAuthor
Agreed....

This being fiction...yea it was a little fast. I am writing this story for Ms Sophia who is a serious sadistic Mistress in Palm Harbor Florida...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
story

What a great story and the thoughts of a women caring enough tog ive him the treatment Want to hear more of what happens and how he enjoys it If this were real he would be one lucky man

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
balls

How I wish i could have her next door. I love to be abused and used until my cock ball and ass are well used. I have to beg her to beat me but when she starts she keeps it up for a good long session Thanks the story is great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

that would e my dream cum true

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh my, oh me. Made my heart race and filled me with envy!

I absolutely loved this - fantastic. Fantasy would to have been him - but in truth I know I could not take it. Signed cbtluvr2009

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well Done

The story is well written, but I mean that his new neighbor left his man meat well done. Is that correct? Perhaps better to say she tenderized his cock til it was a hot bloody mess. God how I fucking love this story. Do you have any objections if I use it as a bedtime tale for my nephew and niece?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fast and Ferocious

The sadomasochist in me is being pulled at both ends. On the one side, I love the thought of tying down a young hot stud bull for a night of ass whipping and cbt delights of my choosing that will make him buck in pleasure and pain. On the other side, I felt my own cock twitch, and cheeks clenching as she delivered to him an absolutely astounding night of pain which will leave my balls blue for hours to come!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Masochistic Wanker

Oh yeah, my cock stiffened, my balls ached as I wanked my way through this tale. The nightmare of his sub-space mind, it lures me like a somnambulist falling into a cloudy unknown. My cock is mad and steel; my mind is mad with erratic neurones and becomes a completely submissive, naked boy of 12, trapped by his cock, experiencing his first massive erection and soon his first masturbation.

zazrix9zazrix9over 4 years ago
Sweet

I need my balls pleasured like that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More please

Please. So hot. Wish I was her neighbor.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very great writing, quite creative. Very sadistic (love that). Keep extending the story! Wish I was Pete.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous