All Comments on 'Ball Busting Boss'

by CBTPete

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great so

Great story so sounds like an awesomwork environment...pleasse continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Over in the first few sentences

After he couldn't read the contract I stopped reading because even for a fictional tale this was ridiculous.

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 11 years ago
Pretty unbelievable story

Once they've tortured him why would he come back the next day? Several choices are available to him, Press charges with the police, they made a video to make prosecution easier for the DA, don't come back and find another job, move away and get another job or open up a big can of whoop ass on all the woman, taking them one at a time or may be together at the office. Funny thing how a gun makes for a great equalizer. And the little metal sack and chain? You really don't think any idiot can't cut it off with a simple tool? So many holes in this ridiculous story that's it's pitiful.

txnmiketxnmikeabout 10 years ago
Fuck, I thought it was hot

Who cares about how realistic the circumstances are, I thought it was hot. Some men would be very willing to accept such a circumstance (I have actually invited a mistress over to torture me many times). I wish I could find that kind of work in Houston!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

humiliation and submission at its finest

zazrix9zazrix9over 4 years ago
Maybe

not too real, butt it super hawt. Wish I could find a job like, I'd be going back the day and days. With that much pleasure how could I not, no need to call theDA

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous