All Comments on 'Interlude'

by allyliterally

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Corpse_riderCorpse_riderover 12 years ago
Interrude

Another strong piece of erotica from this author.

Descriptions of tender lovemaking are sadly few and far between on this site. This entry shows just how good such an approach to descibing sex can be.

A well written, emotional, highly erotic and satisfying short story.

Recommended.

kayla_mcgrawkayla_mcgrawover 12 years ago
Lemniscate...

That's my word of the day, and the reason I love this story so much! A lemniscate is otherwise known as that symbol for infinity, and it's a beautifully artful touch that you've added here...ending precisely as you began...creating a never-ending loop of passion. You always find a way to give me goosebumps Ally!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So Erotic

Again Ally, you have the gift, the talent and the know how. A step never missed, a word never wasted. I really want to say, good thing I am seeing my wife tonight, guess I just did!...Amazing hon, love it...~hugs~

Amy McGraw

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Tenderman

Beautifully written, sensitive, reminds of 19th Cent. and early 20th Cent. Modernitic erotism. Some of the best, if not the best, in this page. Congatulations, and keep writing!

allyliterallyallyliterallyover 12 years agoAuthor
Food for thought

Thank you Corpse_rider, Kayla, Amy and Anonymous. Each one of you has given me a different take on how you saw the piece, which gives me further food for thought.

I think I needed to point out, and did not (how remiss) that this should be read a deux, and that it can be read by a heterosexual couple as well as a lesbian one.

candisuecandisueover 12 years ago
Mmmmmmm

I loved this, very sensual, reading it carried me back to my first time and my first love, reading it caused my to tremble with anticipation, just like my first time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

tender and achingly beautiful. you have a way with words that makes me want to melt.

thank you for sharing <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A Kaleidoscope of Eroticism

The picture you've flawlessly painted is beautiful beyond words. Your talent is truly outstanding and is a gift to be both nurtured and cherished. Thank you for sharing and I look forward to reading your other stories.

Wildcat2013Wildcat2013over 10 years ago
I felt every caress

I didn't think you could top delicious thoughts but OMG this was so wonderful. I have goosebumps in all the right places!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Oh My Ally, Wow Girl, This one's hot! Hot! HOT!!!!

Ally, you must be dominant! That's the only explanation, for why I find you so hot and pussy licking sexy....

I'm giving you ten orgasms, five orgasms for the story and five orgasms just for you.

submissivepussylicker, lynda.

WatcherRobWatcherRobover 9 years ago
Wow

Been there, almost smothered by a hot pussy in my face. Wonderful situation. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow 2

Very good. I could feel every bit of the story. You are a very talented writer. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow.

Ummmm. Yeah. Wow.

This is *seriously* underrated and extremely erotic.

Wow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userallyliterally@allyliterally
66 Followers
I live in Continental Europe close to the border between three countries, and that is as specific as I want to be. I love reading erotica as opposed to porn, and I have found many a gem on this site, which prompted me to join and be part of this wonderful community that gives...