All Comments on 'Older Black Man Turned Me On!'

by pampoon

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Short but Hot & to the point!!!

Nothing like a BCC to play with! I hope there's another part..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More please

a great beginning

USNRetiredUSNRetiredover 12 years ago
Hot Story!

Got me hard as hell! Love the experience and story! I cannot wait to read more about the rest of the night.

isadoreisadoreover 12 years ago
lovely

am now hard and waiting for the rest of the evening as well. Good job on the writing.

james_38671james_38671over 12 years ago
great

i loved it and cum when he did, i want more nothing like a big black cock to nurse on , wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Older

I waited for the show,an older black guy came up to me and said its been delayed,what about a drink.I was 20 at the time,up from the country,o.k.we went into a bar,i drank scotch,i had way too many and he said he would help me.He took me to his hotel room,i felt hot and not so well.i remember he pulled my pants off and shirt,i lay back to sleep.I felt a hand on my cock,yeh,my cock responded to the stroking,then wet,his mouth,i new it felt wrong but it felt good,my cock responding,a wet finger into my arse,moving slowly around,my cock felt huge and then it exploded into his mouth,oh yeh,i kept cumming,he took it all,my cock stayed hard as i relaxed.I felt the bed move,my legs hoisted up,so relaxed,pressure at my hole,ahhh,then in me,instant pain,then slowly pushed forward,my hole reluctantly opening,small movements,back,forward,more open,in fact i was so relaxed he just started to fuck up into my hole.My arse just seemed to take it and my cock sent up little,bursts of running cumm as he fucked my arse until i actually felt him grow and the inside of my arse was filled with warm cumm.i am married now,but occasionally i look to get my arse fucked.By the way,he was visiting Australia on a U.S. navy ship.

cmlvrvacmlvrvaover 12 years ago
HOT...

Made me soooo thirsty~~~

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
such a hot story

great story made me so hot my cock got hard as a rock when the black man came it made cock jump an throb that i came also

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love this hot stories

it's nice ,,but want to know wt age of him ,,boy & black older man ,,it's important for me as reader.,,thanks.

liqueurliqueuralmost 11 years ago
nice!

I've only had the pleasure you describe here once of twice, but this descriptive and accurate story arouses my appetite

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Part two needed

Ends a bit abruptly - seems like the writer is more surprised by the kissing than the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
very nice,

I will bet that like me you were hooked, I was 22 he was late 50s and neither of us virginal and met in a toilet (how romantic) but it was pure sex and he was my first black partner and after mutual b/j it was only minutes before we were in his bed where he fucked me royally with the biggest of my life, absolutely loved it, and so did he twice weekly for over 5yrs. Well writen keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I wanna try

I dream of things like this. I would love to get caught up in the moment with a BBC and have it use me for a night.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I need this

I have fantasized about black men for 30 years. I really need to be turned by one.I would love him for ever and worship him.I just want to be a black mans bitch.I hope it happens soon. Iwould even let a load of black guys fuxk me all weekend!! Im just a black mans slut now

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Driven to it

I was driving a container truck up from a docks in the South to Birmingham, and stopped for a mandated rest in a forest area truck stop. I walked into the loo to have a leak and took a deep breath of that stale piss and old cum smell that is so common in such places, and which always turns me on. Even in those days I would swing both ways, but had little experience mano a mano, although I often travelled wearing some of my GFs frilly knickers. The only other guy inside was the middle aged black cleaner and I got talking to him to the point where he invited me into his den for a cup of tea. He had lots of gay porn pics on the wall and a few of guys in stockings and suspenders, which started my cock growing. I noticed you are wearing frilly ones like those as you pissed, he said, you ever taken a cock in you? I admitted to the occasional session that way, as my cock stiffened further. Ever taken something like this, he said, pulling out his amazing weapon. N-no I quavered and without thinking reached to hold this huge cock, which felt so hot and throbbed as this made it pump up to its full size, I think around ten inches. Suck it he demanded, and I went on my knees in front of him and took the tip into my mouth. Soon I was bobbing away happily as he reached over my back,pulled up my arse to be on all fours and dropped my trousers to the floor then began fingering my arse using some lubricant. I was never sure how many fingers he got in, as I was struggling to get more of him into my mouth. We both knew what was going to happen, although I was unsure if I could take him all up my arse. Anyway he got me to bend over his desk and started to work his bell end through my ring. It took a long time and was painful, but eventually in it slid with a spike of pain that from then on slowly diminished. He gave me a chance to get used to the log in my hole, then began to ride his length slowly into me, until I felt his ball sack against my cheeks. The true fucking now began. Out till his bell end was just inside me still, then fully in, gradually speeding up as I loosened and began to push back onto him to get every bit that we could into me every stroke, as pain turned to numbness in places and groaning pleasure in others and I came three times. I don't know how long he rode me. It seemed both a bloody long time, but also very short in some ways. Finally he went into high gear and dumped a full load into me as I wimpered into an almost excrutiatingly painful final orgasm. I had just enough time left of my mandatory rest period to recover before I drove away (with a very sore, if satisfied, arsehole). I call in there as often as I can to be fucked. He put me in touch with a number of Tops, mainly black, at other stops as well as several Big Daddy drivers so I'm purely a gay transvestite now, and very happy to be one.

TerriCTerriCover 7 years ago
Hot!!!

I love this. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love It! 💓

I LOVE your wonderful story! Probably because I simply ADORE kneeling between a big, horny, black man's legs and giving us both the incredible pleasure of oral lovemaking! I absolutely love it, and eagerly savor every precious drop of a black man's semen, but I would never describe it as "sweet!" Delicious, but almost always tangy and very strong-tasting. Great story, though. Please give us more! 💋

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
My husband would love your stories

And they make me so hot and so wet. Guy on guy sex is a fantastic turnon. Xoxoxoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it. A simple scenario. The storyline was masterfully crafted! The buildup was perfect. At the end of the story i wishe it had been me sucking the big beutiful black cock. ☆☆☆☆☆ (5*)!

:-)

Biboi54RBiboi54Ralmost 4 years ago
Love Black Cock

When I go to visit my bf in Sac he gets a hotel room and we fuck all weekend. He's mature like me but very strong and muscular, 10 inches of Black Power! I really like when he performs Lift and Carry, carrying me across the room with his big cock inside me. He likes me to dress up in thong, stockings and heels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Master race

Love this story. I want to meet a gorgeous Mandingo black man and worship him. I want to Learn how to pleasure him in all sexual aspects. I will obey his commands and work hard for my reward of his semen down my willing throat or my anus.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Two older boys and me got caught skipping school by a huge older black man. He told one that we could stop by his apartment anytime. An hour later, I went back pretending to use the phone. He knew what I wanted. He was wearing a towel, he dropped it and asked if that was what I came for”? I dropped to my knees and said “ yes Sir” he made me wait and answer questions before he let me have my first taste. He was 6’5” 350 but only had 5”. He made me cum when he took my virginity though. I would always talk about big black dicks and on Christmas night I snuck out because he said he had a present for me. It was his friend Ron. 10” of fat uncut black cock attached to 6’2” 250 lbs of 38 year old black Daddy. They asked what I wanted to do and I asked if I could please suck Ron and then I wanted them to take turns fucking me. They did just that. I couldn’t take Ron in my ass though. I swore I wouldn’t see Ron without permission and got that permission a month later. Ron took advantage of the alone time. With no one to make him stop, he took my ass balls deep. I was in love .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I just luv big black cock!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very hot. I'd love to have a black cock to be my first. They are so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really want to suck a black man's cock

Switchitter123Switchitter123almost 2 years ago

I want that to happen to me...im little dicked bi and submissive...bbc is soooo superior to my little white dick. Makes me hard everytime I see one...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. I've never sucked a black guy off but for a while I was with a guy with 6-7" but a very wide cock, it was jaw stretching.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

very nice i am jealous

to be turned by an old Black male is so right

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

wonderful

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

i would love for that to happen to me!!! To have a big blackcock in my mouth and then in my ass would be a dream come true

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous