All Comments on 'Love's Silent Embrace'

by Chiara23

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Good story. Loved the build up to the mind blowing conclusion. First Time stories are my favorite. Hope you write more in the future. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A story that includes sex, not sex that has an excuse wrapped around it

love the story that included sex, wholesome sex between two consenting adults, in contrast to stories of sex, with an excuse for the sex wrapped around it, like a taco shell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Umm...

I'm sorry but you're story didn't make sense in the begining of it. Why on Earth would the parents get them a hotel room, put a card in her purse that she never saw all night and then leave them another note that not only they got them room service but also a box of condoms from the parents and sister? Yeah... It seemed like you were grasping at straws to get them to a point where they could have sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sweetest thing

Definitely the sweetest thing I have read in years. Sorry I just can not come up with a better description. This was how it always should be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
tender and wonderful

It's not often you see the viewpoint of those without voice in a sexy and thoughtful way. I found myself (even as a guy) identifying with Emily more than Matt, as she discovers her own womanhood in this encounter. --EagerLicker72

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Decent story, but seems as though you may not really know much about deafness. I'll save you from the novel I could write and just say 2 things: 1)Hard of hearing, not hearing impaired. 2)Not all deaf people want cochlear implants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice!

This is the second od your first time stories that I read and loved!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hot

Loved it. . .hot sexy just built up to sexy climax

OldBoomer46OldBoomer46over 9 years ago
Terrific story!

Thank you for this and your many other wonderful stories. I read this one and "It Started In A Cabin" aloud to my partially-sighted wife. We both smiled as we thought how like Matt and Emily we once were although, after 41 years together we now more closely resemble George and Rose.

Your stories are a delight to read, being carefully edited and virtually free of the mis-spellings, misuses and grammatical errors that are so distracting in many submissions here. You have put the literate into Literotica!

I have read literally thousands of books by hundreds of authors, both famous and obscure, and your efforts rank with the best of them in any genre. Your characters are well developed, your plots well crafted.

Wifey and I are anxiously awaiting chapter 3 of the Cabin series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fantastic story. please add three more tags to this story

fantastic story. please add three more tags to this story : deaf, mute, sign language.

J_RReaderJ_RReaderalmost 8 years ago
Verry good

I really enjoyed reading, you have created a verry believable romance, at one point there were tears in my eyes. You have shown that people with a disability can still be beautifull and that they can find love.

Thankyou

DreamWeaverDreamWeaverover 1 year ago

Fantastic!!

Since I've lost my hearing (side effect of work) I've been wondering if anyone would ever post a story about deafness, mute or deaf/mute person

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChiara23@Chiara23
650 Followers
Struggling writer, stay-at-home mom, amateur wildlife photographer, Star Wars Geekgirl, and culinary mad scientist. *** UPDATE May 31, 2023*** I hate to say it, but I am retired from Literotica as a writer, for the foreseeable future unless I can find something or someone wh...

SIMILAR Stories