All Comments on 'Golden Dreams'

by eroticgoldenfiction

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
peebudypeebudyover 12 years ago
pee-utiful!

i'm a sucker for redheads and pee play so this story really got me going. so nice to see a fellow pee author contributing to this sute.

such a tease though, as I was waiting for her to drop her head between those ginger thighs and lick her piss covered pussy.

perhaps in chapter two the dream becomes reality?

keep up the good work!

writedoctorwritedoctorover 12 years ago
Delicious!

Excellent writing and wonderful fantasy. One of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Delicious!

I love the feeling of peeing while laying down. Its why I started wearing diapers.

My mind was letting the watcher drink all she could, licking any and all droplets from the sleeper's legs and pussy and having her awake to an orgasm from her peeing herself.

I keep coming back to this story, it is very well written and never disappoints. Thank you!

K.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yum!

Beautiful. Absolutely Beautiful. Reminds me of a dream I had once...

A very well written story, capturing some wonderful moments with beautiful imagery.

And the delicious pee makes it so much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

this was very hot!

Luvs2bwetLuvs2bwetabout 7 years ago
Wetting in my bed....

Oh, my! I don't do it often, but when I do wet my bed on purpose, the feeling of my pee coursing down my thighs, hitting the inside of my knee as I squirt it and then finally puddling underneath my butt makes me very hard....always a very nice slippery and silky ending. Evocative, erotic and slippery your story is!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous