All Comments on 'Bathhouse Summer Return'

by glory_first

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
First bathhouse

Great Story.Mine similar,not knowing what to expect,it was at a steam room after squash.i had a shower,sauna,a middle aged guy was there,i showered again and into the steam room.i stood against the wall,a guy brushed past,his hand making contact with my cock,i stood there and then a hand held my cock and stroked it.This was my first time,my cock grew,then he knelt,took my cock into his mouth,oh yes,i must say as a 19 year old it didnt take long and my cumm jetted into his mouth.I felt all hot,so i went to the shower,still hard,embarassed,the guy followed me,i went to sauna,lay down,he came in,i felt relaxed,his hand rubbed my buttocks,found my hole,my cock sprang to life.He stood,too hot in here,i followed him to the disabled toilets,he dragged a bench in,lay a towel on it and i lay down.He fingered my arse,stroked my balls,his fingers oily,then he straddled me and eased his cock into my relaxed arse.It hurt at first,but after a while it felt uncomfortable,but my cock was hard.He didnt take long before i felt a liquid warmth in my arse.He eased out and for the second time that day as i turned over,sucked my hard cock until i again emptied into his mouth.I now go often to that steam room.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous