All Comments on 'How We Became An "Owned Couple" Ch. 10'

by watchdwag

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Truly Fabulous Story! 5 Stars - More if they were available!

Love the whole scenario - the cock cage, the promise of prostate milking to come, the owned wife now being turned into a cock slut and freely given to other men so they can fuck her brains out, soon to be marked by her owner with pumped up big tits and piercings. The whole thing is just superb. Brilliant writing and highly erotic - a lot more of the same please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Brilliant ! my arse

sloppy plot.

ballznall60ballznall60over 12 years ago
Ignore the anonymous asshole's comments

If this guy had any cajones he'd have a handle instead of simply lurking in the shadows of anonyminity when he comments on your work.

Nitro70652Nitro70652over 12 years ago
comments differ

I enjoyed your story (at least the last 2 chapters of it). I didn't read the chapters that came before that. Only because of something in Me that can't grasp a woman giving a male orders. I know it happens and there are submissive men out there that need it but it's just not My cup of tea. These were good, well written and I hope there are more. By the way, I know a female slave will be in command of a male one but that is only by order of the Master. Good story so far. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great job.. keep it comming

I think this is a great effort. Please keep it up. Don't loose the emotion of them being married to quickly. But you are writing a great story! I have the feeling that what happens will be intense... and I can't wait...

smoothboismoothboiover 12 years ago

Submission can be so liberating. I hope this owned couple get pushed way way past their limits. I like that "Anna" is the new name, but I think Gary should also be stripped of his name too and just be reduced to "slave," "faggot", "cuck."

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

when will chapter 12 come out????

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

Great story, going to read the rest now I've found this one, keep them coming!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Thrilling story!

I really enjoyed your story,it was hard not to cum before the end,as a natural cuckold to my wife,i would love to play this scenario with a dominant couple or group.

Anyway great story,i'm going to search for more of your stories.

Thanks,

Sam.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What ugly and nonsense story

The author did a very poor job on this pathetic story. In fact it seems the author has some serious gay issues mixed with some cuckold issues that were transported to this bad story.

This story lacks of creativity, nonsense, shallow, low context and it isn't even hot nor sexy story. This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This garbage is in wrong category...it should be in Gay session

The author did a tremendous poor job on this pathetic story. In fact it seems the author has some serious mental illness mixed with some gay issues and cuckold issues that were transported to this pathetic story.

This story lacks of creativity, nonsense, shallow, low context, poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all they way through.

1* for this trash and stupid story!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
You

You are the slime trail a slug leaves as it crawls. Your wife doesn't rate that high.

secondsamuelsecondsamuelabout 5 years ago
You

Are the wind beneath my balls! This story keeps escalating in such a natural way. I find it curious that the haters (and guys, I know, it's hard to come to terms with your sexuality identity) read all the way to chapter 10 to level their hate. It's good story telling, good character development, sexy fun.

TrstxxxTrstxxxalmost 2 years ago

An amazingly hot story…and from the ending, maybe more than he bargained for. Wonderful reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All I can tell you is that contract is not legally binding,Slavery in this country is illegal voluntary or wise.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Story makes me sick to my stomach. I know it’s just fantasy, but the entire thought of a stranger taking over my wife, changing every aspect of her, and completely owning her made me sick. This was the story that made me realize I need to quit porn. I’m sorry.

MistahSalteyMistahSaltey5 months ago

I don't know what most of these commenters are smoking, but I actually love this entire series. I've read ahead to the end, so I now wish the author would fill in the blanks of that missing year after the slave cuckold husband and his wife fully moved in with their masters. I would love to read of the master offering up the wife to hot young male virgins to not only lose their virginity to, but for the husband to have to be subservient to, as the young stud becomes her "man" and she grooms him to be brimming over with sexual confidence and dominance, using her cuck slave husband as a training tool. That would be insanely hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous