All Comments on 'A Letter To Mom'

by KBM1971

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent so truthful

Wow! really honest. A lot of Mom's don't realize the impact they have on young son's. Imprinting lasts a long time. Many son's are in the same situation. Hopefully you will take the next step and things will work out.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
This would be a good start to a story

I would like to read if any actual sexual relationship ever happened between the mother and her son .

Thanks for he post.

MrLurkerMrLurkerover 12 years ago

The day you choose to stop being afraid,

All things are possible.

Step up and talk to her, even if things

don't go as planned you won't have to

live with what if's and regrets...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice letter

i sat down with my own mother and told her I had something very important to talktk her about...we sat down and I confessed to her that I wanted to have sex with her and think about her when I masterbate and always have and I want it to come true and that I hoped she does too...she told me that it would be fucked up but that I have her permission to fantasize about her....I asked her if she ever thought about her dad like that and she told me yes she did...I never asked if she thought about me like that...since that conversation we slept in he same bed with me naked and I masterbated and came on her sheets while she was sleepingor pretending to sleep..I sent her pics of my penis and let her catch me masterbating on her couch...she was telling me to knock it off but didn't stop watching...I finally stopped before i came...I gave her a hug once when I got out of the shower and let her feel my hard on pressed against her leg...i once left a great mom-son story up on her computer...she came to visit me a few months ago and slept over and I chickened out to make a move...the last time I sent her pics of my penis she didn't even mention it..I want her but I feel like I need her to at least verbally tell me she wants me too because the rejection if I make a move would be too much coming from here....who knows...my moms younger sister, my aunt is only 10 years older than me and very sexy...I have always wanted her too And recently confessed my lusting for her as well...she says it will never happen but says she had a dream about me and we were kissing and she likes to flirt with me Nd really enjoys my compliments...I def think if me and her stayed together over night we would make love!!! We'll see...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
all boys want their mom to see their stiff dick

This is an excellent treatment of a universal desire of young males---to have their mother see their stiff young prick and watch them as they unload their hot young balls all over the place! It's a totally natural urge of boys to whack off in front of mom, to show their mommy they're all grown up now---watch closely, mother dearest, 'cause your baby boy's gonna blow his balls and shoot his creamy sperm way up high! You like seeing me spurt my baby-batter, mom? How about licking it up? It's all protein, real good for your system. Or maybe I should spurt it up your cunt? That hole between your legs is where I came into the world from, mom, it's my own birth canal! I'd REALLY like to get back up it, with my big stiff prick and give you a good twatful of your baby boy's rich warm semen, right from my potent balls to your fertile womb. Feel like my giving you a few of my little brothers and sisters? How does that sound to you, a houseful of cute little incest-babies, huh?---MOM!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
my lettwr to mom

I want to write a letter to my mom but i think she would freak out i use to watch her play with her pussy all the time when i was younger

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Inner struggle

I'm in my mid 30's and as far back as I can remember, I have always fantasised about my mom. I never grew up with her and when I was very young 4-5 yrs old, I would always cry when she had to leave after her visits. I grew up not having that mother-son relationship with her but I always visit her from time to time. As a kid growing up I have always been attracted to older women and hardly younger girls my age. I was maybe around 10 when I first fantasised about my mom, she was and still is a good looking woman. Many times I wondered how can I tell her about my fantasies and desires for her? It's obviously not an easy thing as this could either be a load lifted off my shoulders or it can make her disgusted of me and put a wedge in our relationship. It's really hard dealing with these inner feelings and I will never speak of this to anyone, not even a shrink. When I desire her, which happens to be often, I simply masterbate and get that release. It's a temporary fix but it's all I can do till I find some way to truly resolve this. I think about her washing my body in the shower or watching me jerk off. I think about massaging her and seducing her in erotic ways and not just raw sex, but soothing and sensual instead. My mom can't read properly so to email her won't be a good idea. So I have to talk to her and only her about my feelings. People will judge, ridicule and condemn people like myself but who are they to judge? I love my mom, I just love her differently.

I wish I could write my mom a letter. It would surely be alot easier to tell her how I feel and allow her some time to think and understand what I'm going through inside. Also it would give her time to process her feelings and emotions as well. Wether it be positive or negative at least I wont be putting her on spot.

Very nice letter indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Best Parts Of XHamster.....

After Discovering XHamster For A Long time Now I Realized that the Best Parts and My Favorite Parts about XHamster is that...

1= Unlike Other Websites XHamster Actuality Answers Bac to Your Emails

2= They Have a Story Section

3= And Finally= Not Every One Of Their Videos Has To Have Their Website Scrolling Across the Screen of Every Single one of their Goddamn Videos which Could Get Extremely Annoying as Shit Unlike Other Porn Sites that I Know of. Especially when it is done in Deferent Fonts and at Times Rapidly.

So That is Why XHamster is My Go To Porn Site for Now at Least.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous