All Comments on 'Tame the Untamable Ch. 03'

by ChynaMarie

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AshleyLovebookAshleyLovebookover 12 years ago
Love it

I can't wait for the next chapter and I hope you will do a series on the rest of the family.

mysteriouslove34mysteriouslove34over 12 years ago
OMG!!!

Can't believe you left me hanging like that. It's so good, I can't wait to read more. I'm excited for the next chapter

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 12 years ago
I love the McKay brothers are there any in Philly...lol

I just love the McKay brothers, Yes this was short but, it was somethng and I'm loving it still. Also knowing that you're working on my new fav story Mine! is such a wonderful comfort cause I can't wait to see who tore her farm house up. Thank you for writting for us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
um mad

very good story u better hurry up and give us more. i am loving cade and lo.

IndianPrincess2IndianPrincess2over 12 years ago
Thanks

So happy to have an update so soon and of course can't wait to see what happens next good thing Brody and Cade got there when they did cause that guy was a lunatic incredible! Please update again soon thanks!!

honeybreehoneybreeover 12 years ago
A homecoming indeed!

So loving this story, I feel so sorry for Loral all she wants is a good and nice life and thought she was getting it but the rug was swept from underneath her. jack STILL needs his ass kicked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
oiy

I wish she hadnt slept around so much she seemed like kind of a whore i truly hope she is not pregnant with that guys baby

nerd4musicnerd4musicover 12 years ago
Interesting...

I think you have a lot of potential. Though the plot feels familiar, you give it your own special twist which is nice. I have a tiny thought: you'd be surprised how a good story can change into a fantastic one with just a little proofreading. There were several verb tense mix-ups and other small things that can be picked up by just reading over the story carefully. I always like to set the story down for a minute, walk away, and then come back after an hour or two and re-read what I wrote. A fresh pair of eyes makes all the difference. Just a bit of advice from a fellow writer. Looking forward to Ch. 4! N4M.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I love it

Loral was hit so I do get why Jack got beat up. But the whole thing started because he said another womans name but she also did too so it defeats the purpose of her thinking in her mind that she is perfect. So now there was really excuse in my head because she's just as wrong as him, besides the hitting part.

Even though we found out the truth after that, I was still thinking of that specific situation.

EastCoastChickPAEastCoastChickPAover 12 years ago

Once again... love the stories!!!

NightpleasureNightpleasureover 12 years ago

Thanks for the shout out. As always I loved this chapter and I want complain about how short this chapter is....lol...Cannot wait until the next chapter...

sexyfae57sexyfae57over 12 years ago
Thanks

This was the best thing that has happened to me. It was like you knew it was my birthday. Thank you so much wonderful chapter.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 12 years ago
And???

I am waiting while I twittle my thumbs about this here series...Waited so long for this, now waiting for more!!!

I literally LOVE YOUR INTERRACIAL SERIES:>)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
please

can we get the next chap. soon like today lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more

i cant wait for the next chapter please don't keep us waiting

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So GOOD.

BabyGirl, you might need to write a book or something.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
Likes Loral, name and all

Love the feisty nature of Loral and her determined nature. She takes no bullshit and for a woman under thirty; she is way ahead of herself. Cade will learn she is her own master and can hold things down. Now let's be clear; physical abuse is a horse of another color. Jack was lucky Brody fucked him up. I know girlfriend would have laid him out lovely. A sistah knows how to weigh the scales of Justice the old fashioned way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous