All Comments on 'Helping Mother'

by centrum1000

Sort by:
  • 76 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Huh?

Really good writing style, and story too. But the end was abrupt and lackluster. He should've helped his mom get her hand out, then plundered her exquisite body more, since it seemed obvious she would've been open to more sex with her son. 4 out of 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Too close . . .

to being rape! I know, I know that she sounded like she was willing but only after he managed to get her turned on. He still forced himself onto her, in my opinion. I usually like mother/son incest, but not this theme.

peebudypeebudyover 12 years ago
yummy

great story..I love how he left her there half naked and freshly fucked.

bigguy323bigguy323over 12 years ago
The son was an obnoxious prick. Fucking her was okay, if she was okay with it, but LEAVING HER with her hand in the disposal!!

Why?

nixongnixongover 12 years ago
not fair

nooooo! he should not leave her like that. and dont you leave such a good start.... cuntinyou.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A good story, so I thought for a while

But the ending really sucks

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
anon

ending did truly suck

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What a prick

Stupidest ending imaginable.

Worst case scenario:- Mother loses her hand.

Best case scenario:- Father finds her like that and cuts the balls off his fucking sadistic moron of a son.

Either way it firmly slams the door on any possibility of a sequel, which is something the readers can be thankful for.

I really pity the poor sick deadshit fuckwit who dreamed this one up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
bad ending1

i enjoyed the story....until the ending. That ending flat out sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
waste of time

Story started with a bit of promise but eventually the protagonist, as well as the writer, showed true colors...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You were doing well...

But that ending is one of the more idiotic ones I've ever read -- anywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

You had the makings of a fairly good story, but the end sucked and that killed it all!!!!!!!

darkpriestessdarkpriestessover 12 years ago
fuck those guys

i thot your ending was planned and well thought out. i think its more realistic then them "finding out they're both secretly in love withh eachother and are soul mates" bullshit. cuz thats so pathetic. This one made me laugh

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hitting a slump...

This author has produced quite a few torrid Mom-son tales in the past: "Son's Halloween Party", "New Year's Eve Seduction", and "Valentine's Date With Mom", and a couple sequels. He also recently submitted "Riding on Son's Lap" which, although very closely akin to at least 3 other similar stories, was a fairly good variation on that particular theme. Thus, I'm inclined to cut him a little slack on this latest submission.

That doesn't, however, mean that I liked or enjoyed the tale. To be honest, this is one of those times where I wish that Literotica allowed "0" (zero) or negative numbers to be used in rating a story.

The premise - Mom's wrist caught in garbage disposal when her bracelet gets snagged - is ludicrous from the outset, to any guy who's ever had to perform maintenance at the kitchen sink. There's simply nothing for the average bracelet to get caught on, in the mouth of the disposal. Plus, if the Mom was any woman of average intelligence, she'd have removed the bracelet before attempting to retrieve her wedding ring!

Further: If you actually READ the story, paying just the tiniest bit of attention to the whole laughable scene with the oil, it's obvious that Centrum1000 didn't take much time to picture the scene in his mind before engaging the keyboard. The sheer "physics" of the scene don't work out the way he describes, if you'd actually "try this at home".

Finally, the primary character (the son) is an absolute ass! Once he's got her hot enough to overcome the usual set of objections, she seems to really get into the incestuous sex with her son. In fact, it's probable, judging by her reaction to the whole thing, that she'd probably want to continue this new aspect of her relationship with her son. Right up to the point where he walks away like the uncouth bastard he really is, leaving her standing there with her hand still caught in the disposal.

If Centrum hadn't been in the midst of a terrible case of "writer's slump", he'd no doubt have worked the scene in such a way that the son's body-contact with Mom, while he worked at actually freeing her hand from the disposal, got her so hot and bothered that there would have been only one method of reward on her mind for her darling rescuer - and it would have consumed a lot more "quality time" than the three-minute "quickie" the son actually got out of this incident.

I'd rate this one at about a minus-five!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Cries out for a sequel . . .

. . . in which the father horsewhips his son and throws him out with the trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Needs a lower rating

Story is a huge disappointment and one star is too high a rating. With no backstory to explain why the son would treat his mother like that, he just comes off as an asswipe. Totally killed the eroticism of the story unless your into dedgradation and humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
dick

ok i get the son coming home drunk and getting turned on by his mom ass, but this was more of a rape scene. and for him to treat his mom like a slut by leaving her there is just bullshit.now mo can tell the dad she was molested by the son so he gets the ass whoopin he deserves. for a normally great writer this was a total disgrace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
MORE!

Perfect. More of this type of story would be great. You are one of the best writers here.Thanks.

freeandeasyfreeandeasyover 12 years ago
wow what a surprise ,,, anonymous pussies all over the place

all of you who post hateful comments anonymously go buy yourself a pair of balls for xmas and log into your account and then post ... you pussies ... all that 'internet courage' under the anonymous name ... i mean for god's sake, you don't have the balls to post under an account even ... how much more cowardly could you get?

for the author, good story ... good build up i thought but a little quick ending ;) but he was worked up so maybe he couldn't help it ;) good job :)

bumblegrumbumblegrumover 12 years ago
Keep Going

Must be annoying when a bunch of anonymous individuals slag off about your work. I thought this was a great 5 rated story until the last couple of lines; but it still deserves a 4.

Could I suggest a further scenario. Son thinks about what he's done and returns to mum and offers to get her free for ongoing sex. Father now awake hears this and comes into the kitchen. One of your anonymous commentators suggested that the father should horsewhip the son and throw him out with the trash. Why not turn that on its head; the father tries to attack the son, but in turn he beats the father, ties him up and forces him to watch as son screws mum. Setting for a nice little cuckold tale, even potential sissification.

I'd also like to thanks you because in two of your stories, Auction Block and Valentine's Day, you gave me a clue for the ending of a story that I've become stuck on - suppressed desire for domination set free.

Thanks for this story, it has great potential.

bumblegrumbumblegrumover 12 years ago
Keep Going - continued

Just wanted to add a couple of points. IMHO, the ending tends to leave everybody up in the air; the mother, the son and the readers.

Perhaps, if the son were to return later, he could bring his camera and get some compromising pictures of mum to use for blackmail - and more sex!

rlg99prlg99pabout 12 years ago
Did'nt Work

For all of the Dumb Shits here bitching about the anon posters lets all post our real names. As far as the ending goes, The son was a ass that needs to be beaten to with in a inch of his life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Coming from a Guy

Pretty Ruthless. I mean a hand stuck like and all the effing going on and then not even helping clean up and leaving the poor woman in the dark in that awkward posture. Too Cruel. Didn't seem Mother-Son at all. More like homeless guy and poor Milf whos stuck. Ending too ruthless. and no Im not some feminist woman lol. Im a dude saying this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
too nasty

The ending is too nasty. Its cruel and misogynistic. Its a shame really because you can really write, but I had to give it a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Decent story.

However if the switch needed to be turned off, then it was on. Her hand wasn't caught , it was missing. The ending missed the mark also.

fireguy365fireguy365almost 12 years ago
WTF!!

You had me, right up to the end. Even if the story was very contrived, hand stuck in the garbage disposal, it didn't deserve the ending it had. Dumb ass could have at least called 911 to get help in getting her unstuck... then maybe all of the Firemen could take a turn at her and make it totally BS. Sorry but it's a 1 for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
THE ENDING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I' VE LOOKED AT A LOT OF THE COMMENTS, AND MOST OF US AGREE THE ENDING SUCKS. HE COULD HAVE CLEANED HER UP, AFTER THE FUCKING HE GAVE HER, SAID MOM I CAN'T HELP AND CALLED 911. AS IT SITS, WHEN DAD FINDS OUT , THIS KID IS IN FOR ONE HELL OF AN ASS KICKING. THE STORY IS NOT BAD ,BUT NEXT TIME TRY FOR A BETTER ENDING. AN ALMOST FAN

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Stupid ending!!!

What an absurd way to end a decent story. He should have gotten her hand unstuck and you could have kept the story going for more good read.

oneboobeeoneboobeeabout 11 years ago
DUMB!!!!!

This was a dumb ending!!!!!! After all the nice things he said about his mother, you end it with her stuck and for his dad to find her like that......You are sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Mom lets son cum onto her satin lingerie

if you like mom son action cum see my videos at.

w w w . c l i p 4 s a l e . c o m / 5 9 5 7 3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
i gotta agree

shitty ending dude. sort it out.

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 11 years ago
Stupid Boy

You really painted a picture of a very stupid young man. The only choice he left his mother with is to tell his father that he came home, saw that she was stuck, attempted to help her and when he failed he just raped her. To cover her own ass, she can tell her husband she is pissed at him for sleeping through her repeated calls for help.

At 18 and still in high school, the kid will find his ass out on the street, losing every advantage he had in coming from what was probably a middle class home. It could not happen to a nicer guy.

The ending sucked big time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
OR....

She could say that she was doing dishes when a strange man she couldn't see or identify, being stuck, and was raped. Then, after the rape not during, their extremely drunk and incoherent son came home and obviously wasn't able to help in that current state. Just sayin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good

I hope you planted a baby up her womb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
thief

This is the same story as a short porn starring Jodi West.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Noticedthattoo

Jodi West seems to be using a lot of literotica stories for her Xvideos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pff

The ending sucked indeed.. Now there's no possibility for a nice sequel either or imagination.. Leaving your mom dripping with your cum out of her pussy is stupid as fuck, if he helped her he could've fucked her daily.. pffrt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
found video

http://hornbunny.com/videos/son-helps-his-stuck-mom-3790.html

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 10 years ago
"Helping Mother:" - Jessica and Andy - (Mother and Son)

The title of this story has no comparison to the content and context of the tale; there is no comparison of Andy the son "helping" his mother Jessica. If anyting at all, the son--after drunkeningly getting his sotted rocks off--used, abused, discarded and purposely left his mother in a heightened state of sexual need and orgasms, dejected and leaving her alone in the dark!! His actions are not of anyone "...turly appreciating her body...", after using her as if she were a soiled pair of panties wrapped around his masturating dick!!

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago

This at first, reminded me a lot of another story. The guy is drunk, but I cut him no slack. Where exactly is the help? Helping her into a beating and /or divorce?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This story is a word for word account of this video:

http://www.momson.info/2013/10/son-rubbed-his-cock-on-his-mom-ass.html

Does anyone know who the chick is in the video? She is amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Jodi west

This is exactly what happens in her film except the force part

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerover 9 years ago
Very good until...

Oh, that ending! Fancy leaving his mother stuck by her wrist in the plug-hole and just going off to bed, its silly, and nonsensical. Otherwise, I loved it. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wannabe Jodi west story

NO ORIGINALITY

0 out of 5

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
rude, inconsiderate, jerk

He won't be living there tomorrow.

worst ending ever!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
sucks

you watch to much porn.....search boy helps stuck aunt you'll find the same story

dirtyomandirtyomanabout 9 years ago
I don't think so!!

This boy in deep shit. Ya don't fuck a woman & leave her stranded. In real life, Momma woulda slapped the shit out of that dumb azz!

This one wasn't up to your normal standard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Say what; sick - sick

Until the end you had a nice story going from your fingertips. Then you left mom still caught in the sink. That was sick - for that you got a one star. Terrible ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hmm, the author is loser..probably never touched a woman before (willingly)

And you know what I have never read such a crappy story ever. A woman with one hand stuck in the sink while she gets raped....hmm. Got to say the author is a loser that needs to be castrated, flogged and set on fire. You don't treat women like that...and to let her be like that to see what happens when the father come homes. I can imagine. "Son...did you rape your mother? "uh..uh...uh..yeah..so?" "Well son.....I'm going to teach you a lesson....give me your hand..give me your hand!!" Stick it in the blender now!!!!" Ok...now turn it on....Yeah..I said turn it on now!!!"

Son...that was fun...right? Yeah..I thought so...Ok...now drop your pants....your mom wants to teach you a lesson too...but I'm not sure that you will like it.....but hey...rapists deserve no pity."

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too Funny!

Loved It!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good until the ending.

You blew the ending big time.

hawk200377hawk200377over 8 years ago
you blew it

You blew the ending with the son betraying his mother like that you should slap your self for that shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A re-write is in order

If you are going to do a rape story, then you certainly need to remain consistent. Having the mother go from no don't to oh yea Fuck me does not work. There should have been a more reluctant transformation. And like others have said, if you turned her by giving her an orgasm and she forgave him, at least you should have freed her. You should do better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Theres a porn scene based on this. Just google,"moms hand stuck in the sink xxx".

Theres a porn scene based on this story. Just google "moms hand stuck in the sink xxx". I saw that scene before reading this story and i decided i should let everyone know that there is a porn scene based on this. I dont remember the actress's name but she wears some kind of a jeans jacket with a dark pink shirt inside, as far as i can recall. Readers, do check out the video too. Its a pretty popular scene.

leathercatsuitgirlleathercatsuitgirlover 7 years ago
Lovely

Now what Andy should have done in this story is to phone his black teenage friend & let his black friend have Jessica's hot tight wet married snatch as well - you can bet the black kid would have fucked & shot his young black seed deep inside Jessica's tight married body more than once (probably about eight times I think !) - nothing better than a young black cock for a married white cunt - delicious.

Thanks for a very erotic & kinky story - beautiful.

Sarah Leather, London England.

leathercatsuitgirl@hotmail.co.uk

Johnny0432Johnny0432almost 7 years ago
5 to a 1 in how he left his mother

basically a rape story, then cruelty??? Why?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Like the story hope Andy pumped enough sperm into his mothers cunt and got her pregnant.i know i fucked my mom when i was young got her pregnant not just once but three times.still to this day i enjoy fucking her she just turned age 65.got her to go to swing club watch her get gangbanged by group of black guys that are hung.they make her cum.then they unload in her cunt and ass fucking her bareback.Sarah read your comment you said about Andys mom.sounds like you have lot of black cock stuck up in your cunt ass too.you should write about your experience.

dazzlingbaybeedazzlingbaybeeover 6 years ago
Got the idea from a porno.

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph57c054db8c7c9

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This is to Sarah when I fucked my mom bareback let load of my cum in her cunt. She screamed out loud she been my sperm bank and for the back guys that is all she let's fuck her. I know one thing you should let me fuck your cunt bareback get you pregnant. I even got my aunt and sister pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
nice

He should have told her he'd be back again in an hour.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The ENDING ruined it for me. The REST was very very erotic.

The son may be borderline sociopathic, but i am not qualified to judge.

He definitely is an egotistic asshole. That's why you ruined it for me: along the storyline i identified with him, but the eding rudely interrupted my fantasy.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
NOW AINT THAT FUNNY!!!!!! ^*!^*!^*!

OK!!!!!!! NOW HERE MOMS GOT TWO PROBLEMS,

THE SINK IS PLUGGED, AND SHE WAS JUST PLUGGED.

BUT IS ANDY CUMMING BACK, THAT IS THE QUESTION.

NICE READ, WELL DONE.

...THANKS...

cslt1cslt1about 4 years ago
Delicious!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The ending sucked

MfkndragonMfkndragonalmost 2 years ago

The ending was bs and extremely disrespecting

phantom123phantom123over 1 year ago

Let me explain why I gave it a four which is much better than most commenters. First, it is generally believable that mom could get stuck, and that the son would find her and take advantage of the situation, and that she would enjoy it very much. I’m ignoring the issues with the oil and why didn’t take off her bracelet. But yes, she could get it caught on the inside of the rubber seal and not easily get it out. I’ve also known assholes who would have done exactly as him and walked away at the end thinking only about the moment and not the potential of lots of future use of mom’s pussy and body now that they both know she loves it and came multiple times. I have a theory that many - maybe most - women who like sex would enjoy such a situation once their pussy was played with even just a little. While I do wish the author had made the son a kinder, wiser person who would help mom out of the predicament and help clean her up, I also can appreciate that he likely wanted a really different ending to unfold: one we would not have expected. Sometimes even the good guy in the white hat does in the end despite how much the audience liked him. If every movie and story ended the same think how bored we would be. That’s why Hitchcock was so famous.

TW9278TW9278over 1 year ago

It was good but you should have help her get out that situation

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You blew it with this one. Finding an "opportunity" then making both of them enjoy it is one thing. Leaving her in a trapped position and showing that she had been RAPED is another. POOR............

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Basically a very poor story.

StepduzntcountStepduzntcount5 months ago

The ending was indeed trash.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a4 months ago

Should have had an abortion about 18 years ago.

m1km1n30m1km1n304 months ago

Wow, well, there’s something seriously wrong with this kid. He shut the lights even? Leaving her stuck, panicked, wet, disheveled and alone…in the dark. The sex was probably something they could have worked with or around, but his relationship-shattering treatment of her afterwards is not something they’ll get through. How will she even look at that boy in any favorable light from that day on?

I wasn’t worried about the dad finding her. She has a free hand, and the water still works in the sink. She can wipe/wash herself well enough to eliminate evidence of the semen, and she can use her foot to pick up her underwear from the floor. She’ll get unstuck, but she’ll have lost her trust in her son and her pride in being his mother. Sad.

Gothic5Gothic53 months ago

I hate this arsehole! He should be tied and beaten

Benjamin002073Benjamin0020732 months ago

Nice story right up til the end. That was crap. A very big dislike. Give this story a alternative end and I'll give a 5 star rating but this ending sucks big time sorry to say.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

there isn't a 'switch against the back wall under the sink' and it would be dangerous as shit to flip it, even if there was, with his mom's hand stuck in the garbase disposal. There would, however, be a place to unplug it from an outlet, the only safe beginning to this, other than finding the right break. Never mind he's an asshole that could cuck his own father, and a total fucking piece of shit, for that horrible ending.

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

There CAN be a switch, especially if the wiring runs through the cabinet wall to say the dishwasher junction box. Good little tale, thanks.

somewhere east of Omaha

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous