All Comments on 'Big Bad Karma Ch. 02.5'

by darkgoddessnight

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More pages please

It would be AWESOME if the chapters were longer

DoctorWolfDoctorWolfover 12 years ago
too short!

Great read and I'm looking forward to the next chapter. I love the contacts excuse - I've gotta get a pair of those! DW

taangwltaangwlover 12 years ago
......

started fantastic great story but toooo shortttt

darkgoddessnightdarkgoddessnightover 12 years agoAuthor
Chapter 3 is on its way

And it's much longer!

This was just the finishing up of Chapter 2. Bare with me, guys! I promise, I'm churning them out as fast as I can!

Thanks for all the love!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome!

Absolutely love this story and I can't wait for the next update!

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
You're Back

and with the promise of more. I'm glad to hear this because I thought maybe you had stopped writing. This was a really good way to finish up chapter two. And leads me to believe that now that the niceties are over the action is about to really heat up! And you have given us two really good characters to follow the action with.

Since you mentioned it first, I will most defiantly have me eyes open for chapter 3, which you said will be here soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
welcome back...

I almost forgot about this story. I thought the first chapters were funny and then you took a long writing break.

But that being said, I'm still looking forward to ch 3.

Hurry up please

virgochildvirgochildover 12 years ago
you're back

you are back with another great chapter, but i wish it was longer, oh well hopefully the next one will be a tad bit longer.

Canis_CrazyCanis_Crazyover 12 years ago
DEVOURED IT!

I love your story, and though I'm a hypocrite for saying this probably, but don't keep us waiting this long again. ): It's such a good and hilarious series, and I hope we can read it to the end.

Gotta say how much I love your characters, and how they are. Little things they do shows their character a lot.

Cheering from the sidelines!

--C.C

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 12 years ago
Really like this story!

I wish the chapters were a bit longer but that is my only complaint. You've still got your mojo! Looking forward to the next chapter.

frosty_hore8frosty_hore8over 12 years ago

am loving this tale. the sarcasm and wit is refreshing.

more please ;0)

darkgoddessnightdarkgoddessnightover 12 years agoAuthor
Don't Hate Me!

I had submitted chapter three on Saturday, but it got rejected thanks to my autotines between scenes in Microsoft Word (I had no idea they were too long). Anywho, I'm kind of glad it happened because after I submitted it, my brain started coming up with a whole new way to take the story, so I'm going to do a little tweaking and add a few new (hot!) scenes for your reading pleasure. If I don't have it out by the end of the week, please feel free to flame me to your heart's content.

FloribundaFloribundaover 12 years ago
Hi there - have just joined the ruckus late ;)

Think this is all hilarious - both your story and the comments that have ensued...

Your story: what an enjoyable read - it has made me laugh a lot and can't wait for the next instalment.

The comments: I think you should feel damn proud of yourself that you are writing something that creates such well-meaning, but desperate comments - LMAO!

Oh, and yes, please hurry up and make them longer please - LOL!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
please

post the next one please

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
really good

hi, I'm really enjoying reading this story...can't wait for more, please post soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
next post

Hi hoping for the next installment soon...please?!

lisaisaleftylisaisaleftyabout 12 years ago
did you drop the story?

If you have no plans to finish, please let us know...

SappirePirateKitty420SappirePirateKitty420almost 12 years ago
Wonderful work my dear!

I must say that this story is off to a marvelous start and I can't wait for the next posting in the series!!! I would also like to say that the sarcastic personal commentary and monty python refrences are golden and made this story both hilarious and relatible. (I also have the habit of running my own commentary in my head...and I've been known to be considered somewhat "snarky" when i itirate my aforementioned mental commentary. Lol) keep up the good work my friend cuz i'll be watching for it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
please continue

Can't wait for next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Why can't anybody finish anything?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Please finish this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story line but.....

Once again unfinished work! Why bother if your not going to finish???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WHAT A MESS OF A STORY!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous