All Comments on 'In the Ladies Room'

by aliparks

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
a wonderfully...

....poignant ending...loved it

Corpse_riderCorpse_riderover 12 years ago
Ladylicious

A very well written story, with great characterisation, dialogue, evocative description and a plenty of hot emotional and physical fireworks between the two protagonists.

Steamy stuff.

Recommended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Really good

Nice story, nice charachters I loved it!! I wish I was Renee. Anya sounds like a horny girl :p

PerkynPinkPerkynPinkover 12 years ago
Nice!

The story is a small slice of life that lingers like the memory of perfume: Sexy and personal.

Your bio stated that you wanted to "hone" your writing skills. Not sure they need much honing as the story is believable, the dialogue crisp and the characters well written. The tale is not too long nor too short and in the end, satisfying for what it is.

Looking forward to reading more and thank you for writing.

ericahopeericahopeover 12 years ago
Well written

I liked it a lot. The ending made the story. If it's going to be short like this, it better have a little bit of something real, and this one did. Very well done.

Erica :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very good

I loved your use of detail, and great characterization. I thought it was a little short, but packed with substance so it's great. Looking forward to reading more of your writing. You will be posting more right?

bluewillybluebluewillyblueover 12 years ago
great job

If this is a true story it is happy and sad, sometimes we meet people for only one night we who could fall in love with.

cherylinoklacherylinoklaover 12 years ago
Very hot!

I think this is a very sexy story that even sounds as if could be true! ...if only to be so lucky :-}~

KathyFKathyFover 12 years ago
Very Sexciting

I Loved The Story, It Was Very Sexcitng

It's Unfortunate That Renee Didn't Just

Take Her Shoes & Told Hubby That She'll

Be Leaving With Anya.

I Know I Would Of Made Sure She Had The

Most Wonderful Night Of Sexual Passion. That

She'd Never Ever Forget.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

That was outstanding!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
:/

That was a really good story but idk it was kinda sad.

twistedjoe37twistedjoe37over 12 years ago
well done

Sad but sexy story with a ring of truth to it. Thanks for posting it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it!!

This just brought back memories of my first encounter I had with a woman. So spontaneous yet so sensual....so fuckin hot!!! I enjoy both men and women...but I do love how a woman can eat my pussy...mmmm...!! Love your writing!! keep it coming!

jaycoltjaycoltover 12 years ago
I loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved the story. The story line itself was great, but sad also. I more so enjoyed getting lost in the build up of it. I would love to see a continuation of the story somehow.

Thaks for posting it.

dak_nikdak_nikabout 12 years ago
Great story

Not the ending that was expected as I read the story, but after you sit back and look at it... it makes the story sound more believable. With that in mind, it is an excellent story. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice

Bravoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
hoping

Hoping these two women will meet again and get into a sweet 69!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

The office party. The drinks were good, lots of them, maybe too many. I struggled to the ladies, she was there, looking composed the bosses private secretary. She looked at me, you o.k, sure as I stumbled into one of the cubicles. Old bitch, as I peed, then wiped my pussy, oh that felt o.k, I heard the door close, I said out loud, bet you would like to suck my pussy bitch as I slowly fingered myself. The voice came back, yes I would, open the door, shit she was still there, what would she do, so I opened the door. She walked in, she pushed me back against the wall, her hand went to my pussy, 1 finger sliding in, the other touching my clit, I opened my legs a little, that's it she said as 2 fingers entered me, oh my, she looked at me , turn around, I did, bending forward, the alcohol taking effect. Two fingers were back in me, then 3, I opened my legs further, as the 4th found its way in, then her thumb rubbing my clit, I was so wet,i felt my orgasm explode as she pushed in and out of me, keeping me there until finally I was spent. I felt her fingers leave me, I turned back around. She looked straight at me,if you want your pussy licked, the executive bathroom in 10 minutes.

SKmanSKmanabout 8 years ago
sexy & erotic story

I loved the story. It wad sexy and erotic and kept me excited

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous