All Comments on '60 AD Ch. 08'

by Vlinder_Fawn

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
noircat302noircat302over 12 years ago
moreeeeeeeeeeee

plz i love it i actualy started crying at the goodbye she gave Denua plz more

shyintxshyintxover 12 years ago
Please Continue

I would love for Utta to find her mate

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fast

The last 2 chapters seemed a bit fast and rushed,not alot of background on the "NEW" kids on the block,they just appear and she is transformed,and done.

canndcanndover 12 years ago

I truly enjoyed this story and hope you will continue it. I like that you had the strength to kill Denua which must have been hard. I hated reading it but it makes a story more real when everything doesn't work out like a fairytale. I do hope Vala and her meet again. I'm not sure what the Ninth Legion could be. As what could be stronger than the Akkadians? Why were they called the painted man? I assume that is what they were calling the Akkadians. I look forward to the continued story and hope you'll put somthing in the chapter so we catch it. Keep writing!

GiniDGiniDover 12 years ago
the 9th

cannd the 9th also known as the lost legion moved north to control Scotland. They disapeared to a man and lost their eagle. The painted men. Picts tattooed with woad was common in most celtic tribes pre roman times but had died out due to romans killing and enslaving the woad warriors.

Vlinder_Fawn. thanks good read. though thor was viking thunder and lightning was Jupiter like the Greeks had it under Zeus. Celts had tyranos god of thunder and war the later romans adopted him so we ended up with a thunder lizard or tyranasaur.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Grr

I suggest you make moar. Or people will be sad. You dont want that, do you?

IwasagoodgirlIwasagoodgirlover 12 years ago
Brill

You owe it to your readers to write more. Great story

ValkyuCrowValkyuCrowover 11 years ago

Yes I would like to read more about Utta and her war on Roma.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
damn hott

i see you know how to cliff hang uttas amazing i just read all of these their amazing love your stories please make more pwease pwease pwease O:) love how you tied in the history of the places as well beyond amazing fells like i was their watching it all. please make more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
UTTA

\MORE PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
MORE

Please add MORE!!

I need to hear what happens next!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a new comment 2015

I see you had many positive comments about continuing this story but I cannot find any so I am guessing you have not written any more. I loved the story and hope maybe in 2015 you will consider continuing it. Blessed Be!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You are amazing writer

I loved each part of your story, reading it ignoring my work and food.

Compliments to u. Never stop writing.

lorrisuelorrisueabout 4 years ago
Please....

I love warrior women!!!! Please write on

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous