All Comments on 'Just One More Time'

by Fish_Tales

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it!

Great story. Nice build up. Never believed him. Nice hook at the end (I like older women).

creepyrjcreepyrjover 12 years ago

Holy shit that was fucking awesome! Nice tempo awesome pace and fucking a on that twist man. Keep it up!!

StangStar06StangStar06over 12 years ago
Excellent story

Great job! I loved it. SS06

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
that was really hot

i wish that was my MIL sucking my cock. but how would i know i'm not married. i should better start looking for a girl whose mom is super hot. i liked the title of this story. and do you know what i think, this guy would never stop fucking his MIL. every last time he would say Just One More Time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
One of the best............

.......on this site. definitely in the top 5%

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Excellent Read

It has rhythmn, it has style and it has snap to it...

sweetmikesweetmikeover 12 years ago
Hot

He should leave his wife for her mum...

kowaikawaiikowaikawaiiover 12 years ago

Didn't believe him that it was the last time when he starting blaming his wife letting herself go for him cheating like a typical guy.

If he didn't have the balls to leave his wife when he found her unattractive he wouldn't stop an affair.

Deep SoakerDeep Soakerover 12 years ago
He's fooling himself

Quite obviously he is fooling himself about this being the last time with his PA/MIL.

Also, I think he is fooling himself if he thinks no one notices. Every employee at his company notices what he does and his activities make for great gossip.

Thanks for a great story. It was well told and had a nice twist at the end.

amsterdamamsterdamover 12 years ago
2 out of 3 ain't bad!

I like a good twist, I like MIL stories & I like good dialogue. Fortunately, the quality of the writing & the clever ending made up for the lack of the latter. Will now go & read if we get that in Ch2, but great start, top marks.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Damn Author Made Me Feel Thick Like A Brick. On a number of levels.

Woulda, coulda seen the twist coming but was detoured by nefarious author . 5 stars you bastard!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Awwwww shit epic twist. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
well done

nice change of direction - and very erotic piece

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Didn't see that coming!

Very nicely done...pulled us in and then set that devious hook!

javawarriorjavawarrioralmost 12 years ago
Clever

I of course like the twist, but it wouldn't work without very good choice of diction. It has a good rhythm and is very sexy. Good piece!

NymphMyosotisNymphMyosotisalmost 12 years ago
Oh! That was a surprise!

Loved it!!! Sensuously descriptive and very appealing in its erotism. A very good read yet again. I like the simplicity of your writing style, with well chosen words. I did not see the ending coming at all. Really interesting twist!

availableslave2uavailableslave2uover 11 years ago
Excellent!

I loved the description of the face fucking. It made me throb, wishing I were the PA on my knees in front of him. As everyone has said, the twist at the end was fabulous! Can't wait to read the next chapter to see where they go next. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful tale with us.

pfflyerhotpfflyerhotalmost 11 years ago
Nice!

First off, great lead in. Yeehaw! Takes off immediately, never boring. I like the back and forth between the hot sex & sucking and the internal conversation the dude's having... or when he's talking to his wife. It's an engaging style. I haven't read anything else of yours yet, so for me, it could go any number of ways... and I'm curious to see where you take it. "Read on, then, PF..." And, I shall.

Very good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Special

Everyone take a bow!

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosabout 7 years ago
Nice ending! I...

...didn't see it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent!

An excellent thread. Made me so horny. So well written.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77about 3 years ago

NIce twist. 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous