All Comments on 'Taste of Semen'

by jaygreenx

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
klippertklippertover 12 years ago
HOT massage

I luv this story....fantasy on screen. the lead up was hot...I wish their was some rimming...maybe for his next adventure there might be a facial for his wife too hear...

peebudypeebudyover 12 years ago
cum as you are

I too had some M-M e xperiences early in life and find myself longing fir that feeling of a heavy cock in my mouth sliding over my tongue. I just wrote my first two gay male stories based on recurring memories and fantasies. never had a hard cock in my ass but I love to take my wife anally and chance where she'll let me. great story, well written and very descriptive.

writedoctorwritedoctorover 12 years ago
Very cool!

Great story, very realistic. Loved your characters and made me feel as if I were there, a part of your erotic vision.

Hope to read more from you. Kept me hard as a rock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sucking cock

loved this story. It is my fantasy to get face fucked while getting a massage

vaman23vaman23over 12 years ago
ring of truth

This story has an authenticity that makes me think the author has actually experienced this. I sure I do someday!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The dream of most men

great writing. Looking forward to more from you. I'm lucky in that my wife supplies cocks to fuck me while she watches and fingers herself

love2love2over 11 years ago
Very Hot

Loved this story and it definitely lends itself to another chapter or two. Please continue. I sure wish I could get a birthday present like that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
loved it.

Definately worth more like this. I loved the phone call, it added a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome!!

You have just described my favorite fantasy. Getting a massage and ultimately sucking my masseur and letting him fuck me. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow ! !

I enjoyed your story, your wife is so considerate. I sent a copy of your story to my wife. I have sucked 2 cocks my whole life and been fucked twice but have wanted so much more. My wife is very open to the idea and I am sure I'll be writing a story soon and hopefully, it will be a good as yours. I want to suck and play with a cock or two and feel that sperm shooting onto my body. Knowing my wife, she would most likely be right there watching and later participating ... Thanks for sharing ..

freeforallfreeforallabout 11 years ago
Man, that was hot!

I wish my wife would get me that for my birthday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot story!

I do like it when my wife makes me eat my own cum. My wife likes for me to throw my legs over my head and hold to the headboard with my toes while she jacks me off in my mouth and face. I really get into the site of cum shooting from the head of my cock. Crazy I know, but every morning when I shower, I have a huge pump bottle of body wash(which I buy only cum looking body wash),I get on my knees and pump the body wash squirt after squirt in my face and neck. Wow I love the site of cum headed for my face, hot. I think I'm ready for the real thing, don't you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Cum

I am never interested in my own cum but when I suck a cock I always swallow. It't a lot easier than cleaning it up. When my wife sucks my dick she wants me to pull it out before I cum and I usually cum on her boobs. When I eat her I want all of the juices I can get. When it comes to sex I like the taste of everythingA2D3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
throbbing...

My cock is throbbing from reading this story. Now I'm going to have to jerk off. I wish it was me getting fucked and then drinking his cum...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A masseuse is female

Why did you have him claim to be a masseuse? The male of that species is a masseur. Most distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cum love

I have always loved the smell and taste of cum but never get to try on any other man yet. Upon finishing reading your story, my hard-throbbing cock shot out huge amounts of pearly-white semen all over my face, chest, and abdomen. What a great relief!!

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Great story

I love to suck a cock and take his cum in my mouth. I just made a new friend that likes to have his cock sucked but doesn't return the favor which is fine with me. He wants to make me his personal cocksucker and feed me his cum a few times a week. He came over last night and I started sucking his 6 inches​ and thick cock. After a few minutes of sucking he started really fucking my mouth and I took it all. After he shot his cum in my mouth he pulled out and started putting his clothes on and said that was great and told me I had some cocksucking skills and said he definitely wanted to do that every chance he could. After he left I stroked my cock until I came all over my hand and stomach. Then I licked my hand clean and ate all my own cum. I love the taste of cum and can't wait for my new friend to come over again and feed me his cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Cum addict

I’m a married bisexual man and I’m addicted to hard cock and sperm. I always eat my own and about 6 months ago I finally found another married guy to suck on a regular basis. I just love his hard cock deep in my mouth and feeling that swelling and twitching right as he cums, feeding his cocksucker his warm, sweet load of sperm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thrill of warm semen...

I know how thrilled you must have felt tasting his sperm. I love the taste of warm sperm...I

Photo_GWPhoto_GWover 3 years ago
Tasty and Hot

Really fabulous, kinky hot story. Nicely written and a sexy fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your story and the thought of sucking another man's erection has just made me shoot my load of fresh warm semen. As usual it tasted beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A hardon from start to finish. Submissive beta males like me can't resist masturbating to the thought of our

wives or girlfriends supervising as we pleasure alpha males. We crave cocks and cum in our mouths and assholes.

There is something special when a woman helps us satisfy that craving!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it i wished it was me. I love the taste of cum. Im sooo hard.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

The only problem I have with your stories is that the wife should be present when her husband gets taken the first time, and none of your stories have that

Erikzhou69Erikzhou69about 1 year ago

Give it to me … give it to me … squirt into my mouth … uhhh

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

One lucky man. To enjoy another man’s dick that your wife set up for you is my biggest fantasy. What I would give for my bride to do this for me. Lots of pictures and videos for us to enjoy later would be a must. To top it off I would love to share him with her at the same time. A+

LoveTheFlirtsLoveTheFlirtsabout 2 months ago

Just as so many here have stated, this is a fantasy of mine as well. I love tasting and eating cum every chance I get. But to have my wife send me a big cock to suck would be heavenly. I also agree it would have been so hot to have his wife there to share the night’s experiences! Keep writing.

Leroi123Leroi1235 days ago

What a loving, supportive wife!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous