All Comments on 'Never Have I Ever'

by SmallTownPrincess

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Next

Very good opening.You might to describe what they look like.Now that they are no longer virgins,are they going to do the responsible thing and use birth control?Better yet do they get caught up in the heat of the moment and have to worry for the next month or do they have a expanding family?So many different ways you can spin this story.Paint us a picture with your words so we can feel like we are there with you when you wrote the story.Had my dick hard through out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

hawwtttt!!! you got me all hot and bothered!!! very good story, both erotic and romantic.... there's something very very erotic about teen love....

i dont have an account on lit, but if i did, i'd give it a full 5 stars....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
perfect

This captured the moment exactly....from shyness, to fear, to intense desire.

SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLINGover 12 years ago
sweet

well written, fun account of a beautiful first time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic very real

This happens a lot. Many friends have similar feelings but neither will make the first move. An excellent job. Keep writing

MadBrownMadBrownover 12 years ago
BEAUTIFUL

Very well written. You took me back to my youth...and, that's a long way!

Thanks for the sensitivity in a very moving story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Cute story! Hope to read more from you in the future!

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 12 years ago
The voice of youth speaks loudly...

and softly into the ear of an older man through this story. Well done. really well done.

Thank you

dreamcastteendreamcastteenover 12 years ago
Perfection!

Haha! And I will never be able to play this game again. I LOVED THIS STORY!

ElleMunro78ElleMunro78over 12 years ago
That was absolutely stunning...

Gosh I felt like I was right there with them - how lovely!!

That was great.

Elle x

KojoteKojoteover 12 years ago
It's perfect

Dunno what else to say.. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Spectacular

enough said!

blackrosepedals2blackrosepedals2over 12 years ago
Awesome!

I've been an avid reader of literotica for a while, and this story is definately one of the most romantic yet erotic out of all I've read. This story has truly inspired me to write about my first time with my best friend. It wasn't when either of us lost our virginities, but it was the first time together, and the first time either of us made love instead of meaninglessly fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Perfect!!!!!

KazuKazuover 12 years ago

A very nice and loving story that I enjoyed reading. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing !

very romantic ... Very erotic story ... It was amazing ... 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful

Many have said it already, but I feel the need to as well. I don't have an account here, but I've been reading stories on Lit for years. I literally cannot think of a single story that was as romantic or erotic as this. I'm usually a grammar nazi, as well, but I definitely missed any mistakes you had. You also did a fantastic job on the dialogue and writing in general. Phenomenal job!

DOC226DOC226over 11 years ago
Like I was there...

This is the first story of your's that I have read, but rest assured it will not be the last. It was so well written that I felt like I was there, hovering above them and observing the events as they unfolded. That is a sign of a great author - that their readers take ownership of the story, and its characters. It was a beautiful story, beautifully written, by a brilliant and beautiful soul. Keep writing - you have Real Talent.

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
That was really sweet

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Deja Vu

This story is so familiar to another story I read on Wattpad. The story on this sight is called "I Love You, Best Friend". Maybe... Plagiarism...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Similar stories

Often stories are similar but this story was published on 08/10/2011 but the others all seem to have been written in 2014. An excellent story and worth a 5 star.

hashtag45hashtag45almost 9 years ago

'First time stories' can be v. difficult to write, I suspect.

But your story is so appealing - your characters are sweet without being cheesy, and their cammaraderie is also endearing.

I always remember my first love (my 'Andrew') with great tenderness. But your story infused magic into my subj. memories. Thank you for a wonderful experience, you are a beautiful and sensitive writer ! Pitty that you stopped writing.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
She needs to send a very special thank you

to her friend Margaret.

Welcome back SmallTownPrincess I hope you will be submitting many more.

Crimson_RiversCrimson_Riversabout 8 years ago
Damn good

Very detailed. I especially love the gradual build up; from petty experimentation, to foreplay and then that sex scene... Very convincing, right up to the climax. For the first time I was able to visualise what a girl must feel right before and during orgasm.

Very well done.

KingCuddleKingCuddleabout 8 years ago
LOVE the innocence of it!

Nothing artificial...all sincerity! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Well done! It brought me back to my own first time at 15– and that was 50 years ago. Thank you for bringing back some beautiful memories.

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

(7/15/2021)

A very nice read. Thank you for submitting the sexy and sweet first-time story. 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous