All Comments on 'Withdrawal'

by TheStork

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
awesome

I so didn't expect that ending!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nicely done

Great way to put the horns on old hubby with Don's kid. The wife and Don can have all kinds of laughs and fun over what hubby doesn't known and especially with the kids birthday. Maybe Don could be the Godfather and really taking "his kid" to special events without being suspicious. Better yet why not have a fourth child so that both hubby and Don have two each with you. The only bad thing is if hubby ever gets suspicious that could be sticky. Good story and thanks for sharing.

estragonestragonover 12 years ago
Good Surpise Ending

You really fooled me with that one. Good strikeout pitch! But EC? More like LW, but of course posting this there would have killed the ending. And well-written too, bar a few quibbles, which will follow via "Send Feedback".

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hope this is a series!

Loved the ending and can't wait to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Consider this to be negative feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Consider this positive feedback

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
In trying to disguise the so-called twist

you managed to confuse the pronouns and who was narrating back and forth mid-sentence so much it ruined what could have been a quirky little tale.

The vibe of the narrative gave away the twist as soon as you switched to "my husband" the first time, by the way. It was clumsy enough to make it obvious Don wasn't hubby.

Good subject matter though.

TheStorkTheStorkabout 12 years agoAuthor
mea culpa

I'll admit, I wrote this one in a hurry, so the grammar is less than perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
AWESOME STORY

I myself have had sex with many married women and sent them home to their hubby pregnant and happy. Bareback sex is awesome and making them pregnant is even better

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Confusion

It has nothing to do with grammar but more to do with what appears to be a sloppy copy and paste job.

Before I knew it, I felt herself building towards another orgasm. I wrapped her legs around Don's waist, urging him on. His cock pounded with renewed vigor, my cries echoing off the walls every time he hit bottom.

Looks like you missed a few pronouns when you processed this. Either way, sloppy and confusing. Why the rush? it's not like you'r getting paid and have bills to settle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fucking rubbish

Total crap

redfoxx15redfoxx15over 10 years ago
Very hot story

Next month I'll try that with my dad!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fucking rubbish by A Wanker

Fucking rubbish by A Wanker

rixelsrixelsover 9 years ago
Give Her a Ride

And drop her off in Mexico without money or a passport.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WTF

it was a good story up until the end then it killed it for me, I stay away from loving wife's story because I dislike them. I think woman who do this to there husband are just trash and should have there kids taken away from them.

girl who loves to chatgirl who loves to chatalmost 9 years ago
Great Story

Loved the twist at the end. For those who are hard on the woman in the story remember it takes two. Don obviously knew she was married and had kids. Please do more of these kind if stories.

reader_3634reader_3634over 8 years ago
Positive vote from me

Yes, there were a few quirky grammatical errors but I have seen a lot worse. I am a little surprised at the negative feedback in relation to the infidelity. This is an erotic literature site and the stories are pure fantasy where no real person gets hurt. I loved the twist at the end and didn't see it coming.

settledseassettledseasover 7 years ago
outstanding. .

Where I have not read the other com's, just the one positive. I can sag this is a favour of mine. As said before, some errors in grammar. But the story it's self far out weights them. Yes, as a society we morally frown on this type of behavings.

Yet they do happen. And some, not many, with a real bonding passion and love.

Again, wonderful ' story '.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 7 years ago
Enjoyed the story

Nice short story, enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
She's xheating!?

Lol don and her are not married? I thought they were

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I Was Just Thinking

Wait until hubby finds out all three of his children are Don's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Really wish I knew this was a cheating story.

TINADEBOURGTINADEBOURGover 1 year ago

Very close to some experience I had.

Look at my stories and eventually comment.

Keep writing

TINADEBOURG

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Too bad, could have been a story. In another writer's hands it probably would have been. You just made it stupid and ugly. What a pathetic jerk.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous