All Comments on 'Becoming Jessie's Bitch'

by HerLittlePiggy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hot

well done

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 12 years ago
Nice!

I always love your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story

The story was fantastic -- especially the beginning when you wake up in the morning with a man beside you in bed. That's what I want - to be with a man all night long and then have him fuck me again in the morning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Bi-Dar

My wife Alicia and I are attorneys. She's on a partner track at her firm, I supervise paralegals and admins at mine. Her salary's about double what I make, so together we're doing quite well. Her managing partner threw a dinner party recently and I found myself with "the wives"; it's happened before so I don't let it bother me. However when one of the single junior partners steered me to a dark side of the grounds to get a quick blowjob I was offended and upset. He leaned close and said he'd heard I swing both ways and that my wife had once said she's the head of household and always takes the lead in our lives and our sex. I refused him and pushed away slightly, but as my hand came in contact with his muscular pecs something happened. His muscular young body was electric. I dropped my drink to the grass and started grasping his shoulders, chest and back.

He didn't want affection, he wanted to unload, so he quickly unzipped and put one hand on my shoulder guiding me to my knees in front of him. I peered around his body once, twice, then nuzzled his boxers looking for his cock. It was a cut beauty and just the right size for my first time. I was sloppy at first, but soon got a good rhythm going - he took a long time to come, much longer than I ever last, and he came a ton. I held his cockhead in my mouth awhile, then he helped me up.

"Alicia said you might be available, but I thought I'd have to woo you a bit more, thanks."

And with that he strolled back to the party. My bi life began that night, and I've never looked back.

shang40shang40over 10 years ago
new way of pure cuck

Thanks a lot for story.

You ha e ignited me to become a male bitch.

I am true cuck whose wife spreads her legs to get fucking from her lover and then for me to give late night dessert. On some occasion I had sucked his cock to make him hard for 5th round but sleeping with him as his bitch is extra sensuous. Thanks buddy to ignite me to make dream real.

devilspydevilspyabout 10 years ago
cuckold becomes a slut boi

Most cuckold's end up being sluts one way or another. Most studs use them as suck and swallow boi's in front of his wife. Might even loan him out to his bi stud friends to use his mouth. Now I like my cuckold's to be in chastity so as I fuck their boi pussy they drip and leak massive goo as My cock milks their prostrate gland. I always fuck cuckold bare and raw and breed them like the slut boi's they are. When I take his hot wife to hot wife parties where cuckold's serve studs and wives I make sure that the other cuckold's with free cock's know they can use my cuckold's mouth and pussy all they wants. Always good entertainment for the other wifes and studs. My cuckold enjoys it along with the humiliation of being used by other cuckold's. But his caged cock drips and leaks good as all this is going on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Superbly written

Excellent and atmospheric. Very hot and kinky.

shang40shang40about 8 years ago
रसरसीत कुल्ले

My ass is quite round, my lover kneads it while kissing but never had in ass. After reading your story feels to have a cock there.

FunnbunniesFunnbunniesover 2 years ago

Delicious

Well written. I like how the story progresses fairly quickly. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

“delvilspy” love your comments. You are correct in that most cucks end up becoming sluts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHerLittlePiggy@HerLittlePiggy
3470 Followers
Question for the ladies: size does matter right? 5 I mean it's not a guarantee of good sex but it certainly helps increase the odds.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES