All Comments on 'Across the Tracks Ch. 12'

by BigCoreySKR

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Scurvydog44035Scurvydog44035over 12 years ago
JB Got noticed

I enjoyed the fact that JB had something worth giving in this segment of the story. I think being a young councilor with a perspective that younger people can relate to would be so helpful in rough Neighborhood. The chapter was very short and not much happened except what was noted above.

Tben11Tben11over 12 years ago
Great series

Is Ariel ever going to tell Otis that she was the girl from the fire?

That question aside, this story is great. I'm looking forward to the other takes on the story from the other characters perspectives! And Ch. 13. I am hoping that you take your time and write it well, as well as allow it to have a reasonable length. But am also hoping that we wont have to wait long.

Great series! I'll keep on reading if you keep 'em coming!

Mr_CuddlesMr_Cuddlesover 12 years ago

Lovin' this man! Keep on posting :D

wallysgirl2088wallysgirl2088over 12 years ago
left needing more

you have a true gift and it would be a shame to see you not finish this. Besides I want to know if ariel ever comes clean and if danny ever gets what he deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
That, was great

In all the stories here, this was without doubt the best I have read. I loved the end. I have one of those chips with a number 3 on it. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigCoreySKR@BigCoreySKR
155 Followers
Going to be rewriting a lot of this.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES