All Comments on 'You Never Know Ch. 06'

by govthooker78

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 12 years ago
Hell with the names

Yeah Names or not I still can't wait to read the rest of this story. I get the feeling it's just too real...lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Waiting anxiously for the next chapter !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
keep going

Some people are so rude. I like your story, please keep going.

lust_4_ulust_4_uover 12 years ago
be true to you

yes I too found the initials a bit irritating at first but you know what? Who cares if you are memorizing S or Seth? If it is that hard to follow, I still have my Dick and Jane primers. Get over it all ready.

The story itself has been fine - I must admit that I wish each chapter were a bit longer, but still a decent read. It just makes it a bit choppy in my opinion. As far as your writing goes tho - yes our feedback is important for you to read so that you can work to better yourself, but if you are not comfortable in how you write (in this case using names) then the story is not going to flow smoothly.

I hope the next chapter is up soon! Thanks for sharing

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
The initials worked for me.

Their use made the piece seem edgy, like an expose of some sort. I don't like to see authors hounded by readers into changing their stories. Literotica isn't "fiction on demand," where you're fulfilling paid requests.

But I can deal with names just as well.

I'm looking forward to finding out what's happening on the roof. Lilies have to be a good sign.

GE

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i don't care about the whole intials crap. to each their own

I prefer names but whatever, you're the writer. do what you want. my issue is S. he's a prick and I just kinda want to punch him in the face. I just felt like this story was very one sided and only showed her perspective and not his and even though it's first person, there are still ways of doing that without changing the format. this story left a lot to be desired. it's more interesting to understand WHY he married the first girl if he already liked the other girl and how he decided that he wanted the other girl instead of his wife.

Hope this helps.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous