All Comments on 'First Time Exhibitionist'

by Pangolin2u

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
austin_voyaustin_voyover 12 years ago
Good story

Nicely written. A few minor typos, stuff that a spell checker wouldn't catch by a grammar checker wood. :-)

I enjoyed it, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I enjoyed it very much and have done the same myself. I get the same kick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well written

Liked your story. Please send in more.

sheransheranover 12 years ago
mmmmm

buce stroryyyy keep up ur goow work :)

write more stories like thz

Milo_TalonMilo_Talonover 12 years ago

Well written story. Enticing! I look forward to reading your continuing adventures as you "ramp up" the exhibitions. Thank-you very much.

mickthetrickmickthetrickover 12 years ago

Loved your story; it got me good and hard , and extremely jealous of your neighbour! I wish I lived somewhere with a view like that. Well written, and sounds like the beginning of something fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
delightful

I wish I was your neighbor!!

PoorwriterPoorwriterover 12 years ago
Wonderful story.

Your story was very fun. I was drawn along to see where it would lead. I look forward to more. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very sexy

I love the way you take us through your growing arousal to the point where you discover what you truely want and need. I'm so wet right now.

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyabout 10 years ago
I liked your story.

You enjoyed being an exhibitionist and what's the harm in that? When I was a young man, I Iived in an apartment building. The young lady who lived in the apartment across from me used to come out of the shower stark naked. I had a really good view of her and I could see everything! She looked so lovely. I could see her standing in the living room with nothing on as she dried herself with a towel. Unfortunately, one day her boyfriend caught me peeping. Nothing bad happened. I didn't get into any real trouble.

PoorwriterPoorwriteralmost 9 years ago
EXCELLENT! I loved your story.

This is the type of story I truly enjoy. The woman is totally a woman, all female and still actually a modest and proper person. Someone just happened to invade her privacy and she found that she enjoyed that. No raunchy sex, no cheating. Just fun. Great work Pan.

Isaac_69Isaac_69over 8 years ago
Perspective

Thank you for sharing your story. It is wonderful to hear what exhibitionism is like from a woman's point of view. I have had many experiences of exhibitionism myself, and am always curious to know how a woman feels in similar situations. If you would be so kind, I would love for you to read a story I have written about a personal experience. "First time with a new friend." It was a first time experience for me, and I hope you could let me know your thoughts after reading what is was like for me to lose my inhibitions in an unexpected situation. Thank you again for sharing, Wonderful memory!

Bobbi44Bobbi44about 8 years ago
Very Erotic

A very erotic story. Something that I could imagine myself doing if circumstances presented themselves. I doubt If I could carry it as far as your story, but one never knows!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous