All Comments on 'Fun with a Friend's Wife'

by phfan

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
Nice tight story

Like your style. Thank you.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
The story was a little short but still good

Maybe the next time they can DP her, because she knows that the first guy wasn't her husband, but wanted that fat cock in her pussy anyway.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Wicked!

Definitely a touch of 'be careful what you wish for.' Clearly it was the husband's fantasy and he thought he'd be in control - but even the best laid plans....

rvwsrvwsover 10 years ago
You call this a story?

What an incredible waste of 15 min. of my life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Secret Threesome

WOW!!! Good Story, I did the same thing with my best friend Steve and I. I got my wife Debbie drunk and had her put on a blindfold. When she was laying on the bed and my friend Steve came out of the closet naked and got on the bed and had sex with Debbie.

after he came we switch spots and then I fucked her. it was all good until one night we all had too much to drink as Steve was fucking her without thinking I stuck my cock into my wife's mouth. she immediately realized there was two cocks. she let us finish. She finished sucking me off as soon as we all came she pulled her blindfold off and said she knew something was up. To my surprise she didn't get mad because we can clean. Now we have a threesome 3 to 4 times a year with her as a willing participant..

Robert & Debbie from Las Vegas

cyferxcyferxover 6 years ago
Nice rape story!

Hey, come over and rape my wife. I will blindfold her in case she isn't drunk enough to not give consent. Oh no, don't rape her bareback and dump your three-day load into her! You dirty bastard! I hope you will return the favor and let me rape your wife as well. No? Why the fuck not, you selfish bastard! 1* for rape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
NONCONSENSAUL

When I first started reading this story I thought it was going to be a crafty swap between the two men friends without their wives knowledge but it seems not so I'm putting it down to nonconsent, and from the wife's comment women do notice a different penis, I rather think she realised it wasn;t her husbands just enjoyed it she enjoyed being eaten out which she didn't usually get from her husband so she went along with the subterfuge.

cyferxcyferxabout 6 years ago
It's called rape for a reason

Because she didn't consent. And her husband is guilty of it by way of conspiracy. Put it in the right category. 1*

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Come on

Come on.man. Consensual, or not, they all like it. What's a little wife rape among friends?

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 2 years ago

I guess the wives were not into swapping.... Anyway might as well write a rape/no concent story and describe the load. Pathetic. BTRH...

fishgetterfishgetterover 1 year ago

"Having fun with a friend's wife, unknown to her." ...... I know the author wrote this tag line, but what does it mean? In a literal sense it males none.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My friend didn't invite me to be with his wife. I done it on my own and I will regret it for the rest of my life. We were best friends and would just about do anything for each other. Until I broke the unspoken rule. I had stopped by his house and he was out of town working. He wouldn't be home for 2 day's. In the past we had sat, drank alcohol, and shot the breeze with wives, one of our wives, or just us. Sometimes even getting pretty drunk. It was never an issue. My wife was on second shift and she texted me saying she had to work over and would let me know. Ashley my friends wife had already gave me a beer. She most of the time drank vodka and cranberry juice. We sat and talked about this and that. The alcohol was hitting her pretty hard. I thought that I should get going and said so. I stood up. She stood up and fell and I caught her. She said thanks love would you put me to bed and then see George out. George that's me and she must have thought I was Henry her husband my friend. When I put her in bed and started to cover her up she said aren't you going to take my clothes off so I can sleep? I should have left but against better judgment I undressed her. Damn what a body. I had her undressed and started to cover her up then she said aren't you going to kiss my kitty goodnight? How could I say no to that. She kept calling me Henry. So after eating her a while I mounted her. After getting off I came to my senses and thought I had better get out of there. As I pulled out she said Henry would you get me a wash cloth? Yes I answered. I crawled off the bed turned around and there stood Henry. I thought that I was going to die. He said get the Hell out of my house you rapist and never come back or around us again and you had better tell Angie what happened or I will. I counted myself lucky because I had seen that little guy fight before. I had seen him beat the heck out of guys that were fit and a lot bigger than him. I took off and tripped going down the stairs. I messed up my knee bad . I told my wife what happened and she damn near divorced me over it. We had children that played sports together. At the first game Henry pulled into the parking lot as we were getting out of our car. He got out and actually came over and said he needed to talk to me. He told Angie to go find Ashley and set with her and we'd be there shortly. He looked at me and said we will probably never be friends like before but all that were not involved shouldn't be embarrassed for what he done. But if anything should ever happen again I would probably be lucky to be able to survive it.I said I understand and will forever regret doing what I done. We went and enjoyed the game. We still visit back and forth just not as often and it did eventually was pretty much back to were it was. I don't think Ashley actually knew that I wasn't Henry and I damn sure wasn't going to bring it up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous