All Comments on 'Trapped and Trained Ch. 18'

by SissyIndy

Sort by:
  • 110 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Can't wait to read the next chapter...great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great chapter

Can't wait for the next adventure at the Shady Ranch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Looking forward to more.

What an imagination. Its a great story.

bobbi

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love this story

Can't wait to read more, the whole series is fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The only series i follow

I check on a biweekly basis for more.

Love you series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
AMAZING! You are brilliant!!!!

I just wanted to say a big thank you for your incredible work. I'm only up to the end of Chapter 12, but I love this story the most out of all erotic fiction I've ever read so far! So, that's saying something!! I decided to post at the end of your latest chapter, so you would most likely see my comments! I love the gradual transformation and slutty things you've forced onto the person - the tramp stamp, the surgery (which I noticed at the start of chapter 13), the tongue piercing, the constant use of suprise video recordings (that is REALLY hot). I also like to see a constant struggle throughout the series. I love the bimbofication/porn star type situations being forced onto the person as well. I'm afraid I don't have any real negative feedback - so far you've managed to surpass my expectations for an insanely hot story!! Well done. I look forward to more work from you, perhaps on a different story altogether to keep things fresh? (but in the same forced feminization genre hopefully!!)

UniversalReaderUniversalReaderover 12 years ago
Thanks!

I just read this story for the first time and I’m hooked! I read all 18 chapters so far in a day!

I love how you're making her become a real cock slut, i think that’s the hottest thing ever.

You're grammar and that are almost perfect, I love your word play - i wish i could write like you, and as descriptive!

I LOVED how you made Candi’s clitty vibrate, making her beg for more – thats what i want to see more of! I loved the idea of her getting her clit removed and having the surgeon do the nerve endings to make her crazy, like it was mentioned before.

There are no major negatives i can really write, but I’ll give it a go since you really need that sort of thing in a review.

I wish you'd hurry up with her transformation. No, you’ve done great with her physical transformation; It’s hot! But her mental transformation, I really want to see her looking at cocks and wondering what they look and taste like when she's walking down the street. Or to have her beg to be on the dildo machine like her Master told her she'd beg to have used on her at the start!

And secondly, I see that recently there have been two month gaps between updates; I’m not complaining as something is better than nothing; but I can’t wait that long for the next chapters!

I’d be happy to help out with idea’s and writing if you find you don’t have enough time to do it – if you like that is. Email me if you do want some help, idea’s, ect, I’d be happy to help. I just hope you’re not losing interest in the story.

MadelynPAMadelynPAover 12 years ago
Domination Please

Oh my gawd!

This is a fantatic read. I recommend anyone looking for a Dominant female, & who loves dressing feminine like I do, to read this story.

Every evening I was reading this, I would dress & imagine I was Candi. I would indulge in self plearue, edging constantly till the plot became so hot, I would have a glorious climax, then lick my hand clean.

I will be watching for subsequent chapters with the anticipation of a total transformation & a truly cock & pussy hungry slut who will be insatiable.

This story has further reinforced why I so desire a Dominant Lady who enjoys a crossdresser/transvestite like me. I crave the need for a Lady with interest & desires to be in her power.

I am a mature bisexual, but being dressed & commanded by This Lady to satisfy both genders would be truly incredible.

Sissy Indy, your writting is so perfect. The discription of the scenes, the positions, the humiliation, the sexual torture of submitting with out constent, the use of drugs, & the variety of toys, & clothing was totally awesome.

With all the edging, & wonderful climaxes I achieved reading this story, was very pleasing & pleasuring. I lost count of the climaxes, I lost count at 8, & hadn't even finished Chapter 6.

I hope a Dominant Lady reads this comment, and is in the eastern Pa area, Maryland (where I have been working the pass 3 years), NJ, & De areas, if you would be interested in my desired request for a Dominant Lady to serve & please, you may contact me at mirick17901@y-------.

Hugz N Kisses,

Mike/Madelyn

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
question

shouldnt candi have prostate orgasms all the time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

just finished it.

the terms are 'antidote' and 'shuddered'. 'anecdote' and 'shuttered' are completely different things, these pulled me out of my fantasy every time i saw the mistake. petty i know, but i really don't like poor English.

apart from that, i love it.

it's taken me a week to read the whole story, and i've gotten off at least twice a night just reading this.

keep it up, i certainly hope to see more of candi!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awsome like always

This story is simply amazing! I can't wait for next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
<3

When is the next chapter! I keep coming back almost daily to see if another chapter is up.

This story is too good to wait. Its kinky and it is good from a writers point of view.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Best ever

Best thing I've ever read in long long time. I come every day to check if there is a new episode.

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Love the series so far. Can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
forceed

Please keep the feminisation forced it is so much better than the "oh I realised i liked it all along " that happens in most stories and spoils them in my opinion

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
BEST!!!!!

Best erotic story I have ever read in my entire life. I couldn't stop reading!!!

djrebel87djrebel87over 12 years ago
Wish

I wish it was me that this happened too. It sounds like such a rush!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More please

This series is a cut above most of the other stuff I've read. It's really pushing my buttons for some reason and I keep coming back to check for the next instalment. I'm finding it really erotic and I can't wait to see what happens next. The mix of overt and subtle changes is great, especially how it's handling the gradual mental shift in Candi's acceptance of her new shape. I like slow change stories but even though the physical changes were done quickly, the ongoing little additions to change Candi's behaviour and thinking are nice little steps. The only thing I can be critical about is misusing some incorrect words, but someone else has already commented on that, so I'll just shut up and beg for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well.

Honestly, this story is more then an erotic story and really is a good read. Part of me just loves the roll of candi (I'm even kind of jealous) and part of me really feels sorrry for Andi. Like, I just want to break into the story and help him escape. Which, is weird but it's just the way I feel. I really hope that this story ends happily. I hope he escapes. I hope he gets revenge. I realize that this would kind of ruin the whole fanticey behind it but it would just make this a great story. To make it interesting Andy can get revenge on "master" by making him a bitch.

And I hope Andy never really accepts Candi. I can relate to him on so many levels right now.

Thanks - A.J.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Best, want more.

I just love this story, wish it happened to me. Wish i was candi. So, When is the next chapter comin. Can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

wen is d next chapter coming..........waiting

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more more more

this is one of the best stoties i have read

please finish the series

p.s this would make an exelant film

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

"I had to admit (never aloud, but just in my mind) that I was fucking hot"

Ha, Candi is starting to feel proud of her looks. This is a good start. And more tattoos on her body ? It's almost making me want to have sluttish tattoos myself. I can't imagine how this series is going to end, but I hope it doesn't end before chapter 30.

I think I am going to make a promise to myself: if this series ends perfectly and completely satisfying to me not before chapter 30 I am going to make slut tattoos when I transition into a woman. Candi is becoming a kind of idol to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please make the next one!

This story is the best I have ever read and I check like every week for the next chapter. Please come out with it already!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Wow, what a great chapter. I can hardly wait for the next chapter. Candi has come so far but i am sure she has a long journey ahead.

bethycrwfrdbethycrwfrdabout 12 years ago
sobering

i am a big fan of candi. so far, i wished that i could be like candi. i could not understand why she was not thrilled with her gifts and opportunities. in this episode, it dawned on me that her, and the other women at the shady ranch, were kidnap victims. so now i am starting to wonder if i would be so enthusiastic, if i was held captive, and was told i would have my dick cut off, if i tried to escape. i think i now understand the conflict for candi. she loves her new feminine body, but does not enjoy the humiliation of being forced to be a cock slut. although there is some evidence that she enjoys some of that life, she seems to be pondering the possibility of getting sensitive nerve endings for her pussy, and how wonderful that would feel. she now has the choice to voluntarily make herself a complete woman, or fight to stay a man, while trying to escape. either way it will be an exciting story. please continue this great work. p.s. i still hope she decides to become a complete woman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

best story i ever read here.

neads new chapter

jW0WjW0Wabout 12 years ago
more Candi stories

I love that Candi is forced into being a female sex slave with no real reason behind it all. He doesnt like the sex really nor his ladyboi body. I love though!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Just end it

Yawn. You've been playing the same tune for the last 18 chapters. It's past old and tired. Here, I'll show you... Next chapter will have... more forced femme, more rape, more domination, and more of our "woe is me" lead wishing and hoping to get back to his/her normal life (boo hoo!).

This was interesting about 15 chapters ago, but as it's going nowhere, along with the character and his/her character arc,,, yeah, I'm so done.

The only one's "trapped and trained" are the poor saps still reading the same chapter, 18 chapters later.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
please write the next chapter

this story is fantastic and my total fantasy I wish I was Candi

MarshallslutfuckMarshallslutfuckabout 12 years ago
I am Candi, it happened to me in Porto Alegre.

I was at this ranch in South America, dressed in a body stocking, high heels, with a butt plug up my ass pussy. I was ravished by two men and three girls. Then I was put to work at the ranch, sucking off the cowboys. What a trip.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story!

This is one my top 3 stories and I routinely check to see if you've updated it but you haven't in several months! Stories like this make me want to dress up sometime. Keep on going.

ElizabethOliverfieldsElizabethOliverfieldsalmost 12 years ago

Huumm, really Marshallslutfuck ? Porto Alegre as in Brazil ? I am Brazilian myself, could you indicate me the name and address of the ranch ? As a slutty tranny I would love to work there as a whore like Candi, it's my greatest dream.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
loved it

I just the 18 chapters of Trapped and Trained good work. The story flows along nicily. It has some very funny parts. I just wish in my youth I had met these folks to change me. Now I'm 61 years young so all I can do is dream. I'm waiting for the rest of the story. I'm all wet thanking about it so please write it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More Candi

When are we going to get another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More, More!

Must have more!

Wren

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Need more of this Saga

when are we going to get more chapters of this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I wonder if the author got kidnapped like in the story and that's why they stopped :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A year!

Please don't make us wait a year for the next. Are you punishing us? Did I do something wrong?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More, need more

Pleased come back soon with more chapters. The wait is soo long

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
amazing

i love your story and hope you continue on with it soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The final outcome

How is the story going to end ....or has it.

Will Candi ever escape

Will Candi be change (surgery) into a complete woman

Will Candi ever get revenge

What will be the final outcome?????

lil_dog_grllil_dog_grlabout 11 years ago
any more?

I really like how the story. I am a bit suprised Candi is not contemplating suicide.

Is there any more on the way?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wonderful

Thank you so much for sharing this story It has been a long time since I have read something so GOOD SissyIndy you have such a great talnet ,I do hope to read more about Candi

Hugs

ana

[CC]

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Is This Thing Over

Have we heard all that we are going to from Candy? Is this thing over?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
trapped & trained continues

Is this the end?

Please contiue.

We need to know what happens to Candi!!!

Is he/she just going to live out her useful life at the ranch.... or is he/she ever going toescape and get revenge????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Don't leave us all hanging !!!

I have to say this is the best story I read on hear. When's the movie coming out? Hell I would be happy with an ending. Does the poor guy get away? Or will he be stuck in hell for life?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More Please!!!!!!!

Don't tell me that this it ...........when do we get more???

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More !!

Awesome story. Thank You. We need to have MORE! MORE! MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful

Where does Candi go from here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
revenge

In all honesty it wouldnt have gotten past chapter 2. I would have grabbed that fucked up master by the balls as soon as the collar was off. Then mud stomped him like i was the leader of the KKK running down an afric.an rapist. And just so people don't ask about the computer files. One magnet on the harddrive scrambles everything. Literally would have killed the guy and slept soundly.

Fake kidnap games are all fine and dandy, real life shit like this story would get you killed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Okay I need a good ending either let Candi escape or that Candi finally gives in and ends up loving her new life THIS CANNOT BE THE END

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Not so much

Candi had finally had enough. She had grabbed a sharp knife the last time she passed the kitchen. Candi proceeded to cut them into pieces, one at a time. When she had finished, she took all the money, left, bought herself some plastic surgery and returned to her life as a man. He retired as he had so much money. Life was good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Poor Candi

This Story Series has no real entertainment Value the person who became Candi was not given any reel choice there Seroes is more suited for a website other than this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
please end it

I see a lot of messed up comments complaining. I loved the series. I've checked back weekly since 2010 and was disappointed when new information stopped. Give us a quick ending, please. This is the only story ive ever bookmarked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
what next?

This is my favorite story here, and I come back to it often. I would really like to see at least one more chapter with an actual ending.

I disagree with many of the negative comments. As I see it, You have put Candi on a roller coaster in which he/she in unable to get off of, and there is not one character who shows the slightest bit of sympathy for him/her. This pulls the readers in almost like a train wreck. I want so badly for someone to help him and some kind of retribution for the horrible people who have tortured him for so long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Our Hero Escapes 1

I agree, this is a great story...I also think it would make a

Great movie...you are an excellent writer...please give us a nice

Ending where Candi finally escapes and is able to undo all

The transformations...I was really hoping for a happy ending..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
AMAZing story!

It seems like there's room for another, like, 12 more chapters!

i for one, would like to see candi finally start to slowly start loving her condition, suffering through each and every phase of her acceptance until she finally is ordered to go under the knife and be fully transformed. it would also be great if she was gradually hypnotized to beg for it...

then, as she finally accepts her fate, and surrenders to her new life, she is bought by a very special client...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Horrible! Mean and Inhumane!!

Slavery and bulling are not acceptable as is your story regarding same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
trapped and trained

EXCELLENT. RIVETING! I loved it but I agree you need more like and ending but would love more chapters because I'm love the whole story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Where is the next issue

How does Candy escape???

Can't you create a revenge sequence

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
When is the next chapter cominggg ??

.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Unbleivable...

I can't believe I invested the time to read this tall tale only to be left holding my dick. I am disgusted by authors like you that write something this long and then just vanish and leave their readers disappointed. I hope you were abducted and made to suffer like Candi. I hope your dick falls off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

are we ever going to find out what happens to candy

AzureXPhoenixAzureXPhoenixover 8 years ago
Total let down...

I've read every chapter, every line. I envisioned myself as Candi, yet here we are on chapter 18...and nothing, no resolution, no followup... Not even filler, this was an awesome story..to bad you became a disappointment by leaving us hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I hope something like that happens to me, I know is fantasy but I really really want to be in Candy's place

freezingbeast@live.com if someone knows how to make it real for me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Where is the final chapter?????????????????????

great story but who writes a 18 chapter story and doesn't finish it? Giant cock tease omg

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Talk about Edgeing..

this series has had me on the edge of my seat since the first chapter! The writing has been mostly superb and apart from a few minor vocab misuses error free. So disappointed it has left me hanging, as l looked through the whole list of comments I'm not the only one..! Would really like to see a resolution, alas it appears it's not to be judging from the dates of the previous comments..(sigh). I would like to recommend that anyone who has read this and enjoyed it read both "One Week" by Louise69 (just be forewarned of a similar situ regarding the ending) as well as "A Learning Experience" by Joscelyn2tg. While not as much a Non Consent theme these are 2 of the best stories I have read ( notice I didn't qualify that statement with on Literotica although u will find both here) As for you SissyIndy thank you for all your hard work on this amazing tale so far and I hope all is as well as can be expected with you while still living in a world that can be so cruelly intolerant as this.

Xoxo,

Jenni B

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
were the end

I like your story I wish it ended better more about the runner has to do or even if the mystery women

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

I stumbled upon this after only finding this site a couple of days ago. I have been mesmerized by it for 2 days. I've gotten so tore up reading this. I've rode every toy I own feverishly until I came two times per chapter over the course of two days. I want more!! But I see that there has been no additional chapters since 2010. Sad face....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
INTENSELY EROTIC STORY THAT IS BOTH SEXUALLY AROUSING AND FRIGHTENING

OMG !!!! .... ms. karli kunt could NOT stop reading this story. Part of me was Super Sexually aroused imagining myself in Candi's place and becoming soooo HOT that I was riding a Big Black Suction Cup Dildo and rubbing my teeny, tiny clittie as I Edged continuously. I would LOVE to be able to VOLUNTARILY participate in the experiences described in this story However, the FORCED and IMPRISONED nature of the story was frightening to me because I could easily imagine how someone might be forcibly caught up in this type of White Slave Trade situation. Obviously, someone needs to write a more satisfactory ending to the story..If anyone would like to contact me, please e-mail me at boitouse2@yahoo.com or check out my Tumblr Blog at http://justakunt.tumblr.com/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please more!!!

Please continue writing! And if any one knows of similar stories please tell me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story but why stop with stories.

This story is fantastic. Really enjoyed reading it and have read it 2-3 times now. Was disappointed to hit the end.

Really would love to see more from this other. Either further trials for the same person or maybe a different person forced into the situation?

Even a new story from the sane author in a similar vein would be good but the fact they seen to have just vanished is a massive shame

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Make another

Make another these are so interesting

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
omg stopped at chapter 18?nooo need more pretty please

loved it and every other chapter..wished to god I could find the guy with the couch,lol..take me please...I know I know every other gurl out here wants the same thing or most of you do,but think of it all happening to YOU...wow I'd give up my masculinity in a heartbeat,where do I sign on the dotted line?Miss Vicki come save me..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved this story

Hi I loved this story , it had me hooked from ch. 1 . I couldn't stop reading it . Give me more please. I wish this would happen too me . Just wanted to tell you that this story was amazing . I hope you add too it

marriedsissymarriedsissyabout 6 years ago
So many cums

Ohh this aroused me so much. The forced femming, being smooth with breasts and then the journey to craving cock. I masturbated so much when my clitty was unchanged and reading it when caged caused so much pleasure and pain. I can’t count the number of times i had to go on cam after being turned on by the story. I would have succumbed to my fate and not even considered escape.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
CANDI, like who you are

I am not a big reader but this story got me going from chapter 1. I cannot recall how many times I had to please my perverted mind by masturbating savagely. Great read and would love to see more. My suggestion is CANDI to adopt her reality and stop whining about her new life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Omg! Why?

I wanted him to be able to escape and get back at those who did this to him in the end. I just stopped reading at the end of chapter 11 and skipped right to the end of chapter 18 hoping beyond hope you would let him be saved from his life as Candi. It is so terrible that he didn't get out. I know there are people in this world that really do that to others and it is soooo scary. You should have let him escape.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Left Hanging for more!

I just loved this story but you let us wanting more. The demise of Andy slowly being turned into this voluptuous Candi and never admitting to actually enjoying anything he\ she was put through only now Candi would be relieved that with were she's at there will never be humiliation forst upon her ever again. I was wanting to see her finally go through total body reassignment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need More!

This is so sexy the forced femme and the forced sexual acts we need more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Laughably bad

No where in this pile of manure does the author seem to think this guy would KILL to get loose. Bite people's dicks off, slam his fist into throats and kill them. There were SO many easy opportunities for him to escape I just had to laugh. Poorly thought out drivel. Thank God you stopped writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love & Hate Nightmare

Thought it very well done and exciting ! I would love to be trapped like that Im sure too scared to actually surrender to it

candi1candi1over 4 years ago
perfection without violence

It was and still is one of the best stories out here..I'd give anything to be Candi for the rest of my life..You shouldn't be putting it down instead read it over n over again and see the beauty of pure un-adulterated forced feminization..my god where do I sign on the dotted line?

candi1candi1over 4 years ago

I just wish there were more to this story..What happens after the encounter with the Dominatrix? What happens to her life after being at the shady ranch? Please write more on this I just need it and yearn for it ..It makes my day everyday...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
he/she didn't really want to escape!!

In answer to anonymous from Feb - lol!! You may be right - any Real Man would kill to get loose, BUT this guy got off on the fact that he was being turned into exactly what it was that got him off. He didn't want to escape - oh sure he whined about it but he never really did anything to get out of his situation. i used to think i was an aggressive, top male and was shown my true inner sissy by Real Men who knew better. i could have gotten out of it but deep inside i realized that i am truly a sissy - much like Candi!!

rtsmith1976rtsmith1976about 4 years ago
Gutted

This was a great series. Three times I have read these. And each time I wish there was more. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please update it

Its the best Sissy Story I have ever read.... Making me feel more and more wanting it.... I request the author to please update the story would be delighted to read the same

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Is that book maybe the completed story?

I also love this story. it's the best forced feminization story i have ever read. unfortunately it has never been finished. but i found this book online: https://www.amazon.com/Trapped-Trained-Christy-Anderson/dp/1494498847

The short summary contains the word "forced" (...feminization?), the title "trapped and trained" is identical, at least one other book of author Christy Anderson deals also with transformation (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1494499207/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i2) and the cover girl looks like like many of us might have imagined Candy.

There are two problems:

1.) Unfortunately the short summary sounds rather mystical and doesn't really reveal anything about the story. So does anyone know or can find out if it's really the same story?

2.) and if so: I didn't find the book anywhere available anymore. Does anyone know where to purchase/find the full version? It doesn't care, if as paper or e-book.

Whoever finds a solution or answer to these problems: It would be amazing and fair if you share your results with all us here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Antidote!

The word you want is “antidote”, not “anecdote”.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
will you finish

please finish this story it need it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank You

I just finished the whole series of your 18 chapter story. Fantastic Job it kept me hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My Dream Life!

I can relate so much with this story, from the walking down the street imagining what mens cocks look like and how they would taste, to the bukkake and multiple hole penetration. Also even though you don’t mention this subject I have incest feelings for male relatives and so much more, this could easily and most enjoyably be my life!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I love it!!

I loved Candi's feminization journey all the way through! I wish someone would feminize me. But the difference between Candi and I is that I actually WANT to be a woman. I'd be happy to leave this male body behind!

MstrPussyEaterMstrPussyEaterabout 3 years ago

Sorry there is No "The Cell" club in Vegas and Bunny ranch is Not like that but makes for a good Story and the Suites in Bellagio are nice as allot of other ones in Vegas are also spectacular. I would Love to "Own a Candi" but would sell a goldmine but instead would be like the Smiths and take her some of the parties I go to. There is a Beautiful swingers club in Vegas, as I know the owners of this Mansion that overlooks the strip and is an exclusive club by invite only. I almost moved there and set up a business and instead expanded mine here. Any sweet pieces want to be the Next real "Candi"?

loveevolloveevolabout 2 years ago

Wow what a place to leave the story, so much could happen

THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR THIS WILD ADVENTURE .... OMGOSG

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love this story and would love to be the next Candi.. I dream of this every day.. please if there is a Dominant that would like to play with me... sincerely sub slave Nikki

JilluvscoxJilluvscoxalmost 2 years ago

I found this story to be an excellent read. The only problem is that I'm reading it ten years after it was written, so unfortunately I won't get to read about her time in the brothel, or if she ever the final surgery, or if she ever escaped. So many questions left unanswered, yet still a good story even given the ridiculousness of something like that ever happening to someone. I compliment the author's never-ending imagination.

JoannaONJoannaONover 1 year ago

I have to say that was an amazingly well thought out and very well written series that I so enjoyed reading. I really, really wish it had been completed to some kind of completion. Candi was left with a very uncertain future that left you wondering if she would gain her freedom and return to the previous life of Andy or accept her fate as Candi as we could see her starting to accept more and more and even periodically enjoy some aspects of her new life.

I only wish that we could see what her final outcome was by the end of the series. So SissyIndy if you are reading this, your loyal readers would love to see where Candi's life ends up. Or is there a brave creative writer out there who would like to take up the torch and carry on with Candi's story I'm sure a lot of readers would be forever in your debt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. This was simply awful

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous