All Comments on 'Marla and Me'

by MarlasMan

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Your name should be Marlaspussy.

You certainly are NOT a man.

NefricNefricover 12 years ago
I hope there is some pay back

I would have enjoyed the plot more if it wasn't "wealthy" people using someone they see as less than human. I hope Mark gets a chance to give some payback or at least fill a few body bags.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Someone

Someone is trying to become my favorite Literotica author and it is you MarlasMan. Well done in all categories especially presentation, content and erotica. Do share some additonal Marla adventures won't you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I agree with nefric

The thought of some rich bastards...Well the body bags are not enough. There should be some shit..like human heads and little bity pieces of cock and balls. If the husband lets the wealthy shits get away with it then he's a wimp.

katibkatibover 12 years ago
Disgusting!

Does anyone really enjoy reading about the humiliation of another human being?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You

are too dumb to even understand how stupid you are!

peebudypeebudyover 12 years ago
like a good neighbor!

good story, well written, already looking forward to the next chapter. I was a little disappointed that there was not more detail about the golden showers. good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Revenge

So hubby and her should go to the US Attorney and secretly film her abuse and then the Banker and others quietly resign, she and husband settle out of court for a few MILLION Dollars and live happily ever after in Hawaii.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Next do one without racial exploitation angle and with less luridness

I know it's fashionable to put these stories out with the angle of whites taking advantage of the po' dumb blacks, but this type of exploitation has been going on for a loong time, e.g., go read the Bible to see how the Egyptians & Africans took similar advantage of the white jewish lads & lasses.

Otherwise nicely paced, especially with the husband (ahem) left holding the bag!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What?

Everyone in the story is white... not sure what you mean.

patilliepatillieover 7 years ago
Just utter nonsense

which is why I dont read this category normally. The author posted in Loving Wives and that caused me to look up the other stuff in his library. Now I can strike it off the list of things to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep Going!

Would like to see this series continued!

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 3 years ago

Really hard to believe this story, so for me it was a very average story hence my 3*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous