All Comments on 'Trading My Wife For Her Mother'

by iamno1too

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Once again . . .

you failed to heed the reader's bits of advice after your first story - that was to GET AN EDITOR!!!!!!!

You are a good story teller, but a lousy writer/speller. Please give up writing until you decide to get help.

PetermassurePetermassureover 12 years ago
Well Done

Why leave comments and not your name ?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A nice story

A little sad in the ending, but still a good story.

It's just a shame his wife didn't take after her mother.

Wouldn't it be kinky if he knocked his mother in law up.

Perhaps the author could write a fictional story about all of the sex he had with his wife's mom, and elaborate on the sex acts.

Thanks for the good read

R M RoxingerR M Roxingerover 12 years ago
Possible impregnation

I agree with Rich whose post precedes this one. Betty could still have gotten pregnant at 49. While you are lucky that such didn't happen in real life, I love fictional stories in which a young guy has sex with his MIL, esp. if in so doing he makes his wife a half-sibling. Keep up the hot writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

sounds like a wounderful woman

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The Same

My past situation with my MIL was the same. We were sexually intimate for over twenty years. Her husband passed early on and I filled her needs. My wife knew of this and spent alot of time gardening while me and "Mom" pleasured each other. She would lay out a bra, panties and cammy for me to choose to wear while having sex. I always wore thigh highs or nylons and a garter belt. She loved to cross dress me as does my wife. Mom has been gone for eleven years and I miss her every day. My wife enjoys me jacking off and cumming on her as she lays back in a recliner. Mom sneaks into the kitchen and watches us cum and groan. I miss it all.

petcock17petcock17over 6 years ago
Good show

Very nice, big tits and big nipples are the best, good for him...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
EE

I don't like tits bigger than a C cup. I like perky NOT droopy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous