All Comments on 'Linen Pants'

by Galangal

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Feels unfinished.

Not bad, but feels a little rushed for press. Enjoyable thus far!

roomfor1moreroomfor1moreover 12 years ago
Truly a hot story

Absolutely loved this story. I particularly enjoyed the erotic tension that was developing that ended in sheer enjoyment by everyone, 5 stars.

rjordanrjordanover 12 years ago
Very well done

A great job of building tension. No real need to carry it any further. The actual Tab A in Slot B sex description that would have to follow would actually be anti-climactic at this point.

pa47epa47eover 12 years ago
well done.....

Good solid writing...........

theaquarianpentheaquarianpenover 12 years ago
So Finish It Already

Great start

MVPrimetimeMVPrimetimeover 12 years ago
Why do the trolls bother?

this is in the Loving Wives section - of course it is going to be about a man being 'cuckolded' of course his wife will be enjoying sex (she us a fully functioning human being isn't she?) with a man who is not her husband. That does not make her a skank or a whore. But if you think it does, and this disgusts you, why read this story? Why comment? Why give it the low vote? It is well written, insightful, well paced, generally good use of language. Perfectly readable and quite erotic Okay, perhaps the odd sentence is less than convincing, but not enough to break the suspension of disbelief. It is a good piece - certainly not 1*.

Really, please, why don't all you misogynist, insecure, homophobic, misanthropic, illiberal, ignorant, macho bullshiters just grow up?

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 12 years ago
Zowie!

Absolutely fucking awesome. Daring and dangerous, given your location, and that's a bit of spice it's hard to approximate in the west. Good luck... and don't get caught.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I only got as far as the statement that she is a muslim girl and that was the end of it for me....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous