All Comments on 'Something to deny'

by pilip

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This is art?

Are you kidding me? Who drew this a 10 year old?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What?!?!

This is a joke...right? Did you get super drunk, jam a paintbrush up your ass and fall onto a canvas?!?! A retarded monkey could do better than this...yet you actually thought this was good enough to submit to an erotic-art website?!?! I sincerely hope you are better at other things than you are at what ever the fuck you call "this".

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
lise

I think it is beautiful!

pilippilipover 12 years agoAuthor

thank you, lise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Improvement needed, but simple is good

Just like I titled it, not the best, but seriously, it's good enough. People really shouldn't fuck with emotions like they do... I'm sorry about anyone who trolls this. Okay job, keep trying, you've definitely got potential

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderful!

I have formally studied art and your child-like paintings are amazing. You have so much restraint and a wonderfully creative eye. People don't realise the difficulties of painting the way a child might. But your brush strokes are beautiful and you really do have a talent. Keep it up!

pilippilipover 12 years agoAuthor

i thank you; as picasso said;

“It took me four years to paint like Raphael, but a lifetime to paint like a child”

CinnerCinnerover 11 years ago
Commercial Art

I hope that you're a commercial artist because I think that you'd do VERY well! I collect art and I can tell you that this and many of the other things that I've seen from you would sell.

Five stars from me wherever I see your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I don't get it.

Maybe I'm just an uncultured idiot, but I just don't see the draw of this kind of "artwork". I could see this kind of work in a museum type setting, and some pompous, rich, person gushing over it and paying a ridiculous amount of cash to own it. But hey, I don't get why Picasso is considered so great either, so who am I to say that this is not worthy of being called art?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another great submission

Love your work Pilip. I always chech it out when I come here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous