All Comments on 'Give Me a Baby'

by Softly

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
vargas111vargas111almost 20 years ago
WellCrfted!

This was tight and got to the point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A prisoner of her fears

But there are different levels of fear. Now she has a new one to deal with, much worse than the original.

A nicely crafted story!

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
A good start and very natural....

She and her hubby wanted a baby badly. He was a wimp for sports and getting drunk. She got preggie by another man, which serves her husband right. God made us "good" and that includes a woman being able to get pregnant by any man...even not her husband. If God had wanted it any other way He would have made a man and woman so that they would only be able to fuck and breed with their first sexual partner. This is a very natural phenomenon and rates with the highest score possible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
don87654

Is an ass. Your story is fine, he's the one that's screwed up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Kinky! I Loved It!

Your story not only had my favorite subject: Married women getting pregnant during extramarital sex and having their unsuspecting husband raise the child, thinking it is his; Your story also had that kinky part of where she did not even know she was with another man and had to undergo that shock as well as knowing she would have to deceive her husband into believing the baby she would have was his. More like this please.

don87654don87654about 18 years ago
Breeding time?

don87654 did not write this story. Softly is not don87654 so apparently don87654 is not the only one that likes this kind of story on Literotica.

don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Good reading!

A great story. She was bred in the same way that God intended for her to get bred....by any dick that could shoot into her womb and seed her, like ALL human beings are created. So much for man-made marriages, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good effort!

I enjoyed the story, but the ending was a bit abrupt. Still, well done!

bruce22bruce22about 15 years ago
Reasonable Plot

But sort of telegraphed.... No real characters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
pregnant

Robin gets her wish but hopefully her unknown lover looks a little like her husband so he doesn't know the child isn't his. Nice story that held your attention.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I bet this old yarn

gets passed around at the A.A. meetings. "See what happens when Alcohol is your crutch? You have another man's baby!" Congratulations on knowing that nothing else was needed in this tale. However, it seems that the stifled sexuality between her and Bob would lead to divorce problems anyway, with or without the alcoholism and adultery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Oops!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
i dont know about the baby lol...

i do love the build to the climax and making the women cummmm so hard. I just think in todays life many couples wam bam to much .it needs to be about the orgasm especially for the women . then the sex is always the best . a women cummming like crasy will fuck like crasy simple..... keep the nice stories....jerry in fort myers

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I Loved It

I love stories where women have babies from someone other than their husband. My favorite fantasy is for several of my husband's coworkers to overpower my husband and tie him up in a chair in the corner of our bedroom. Then I arrive from work and admire their handywork. Then I undress before the men...sometimes as few as three... sometimes as many as five. And then begins an entire weekend of sex with different men. At some point I tell my restrained husband that the reason for this is to get me pregnant...something he had been unable to do thus far in our marriage. I promised him that once I was pregnant, I would no longer need the services of his co-workers. I would be the faithful wife I had been up to that weekend. So far it is just a fantasy, but I have spoken my concerns to some of my girlfriends who are married to some of my husband's co-workers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Gave her a baby

Really enjoyed the twist at the end of this story. Please write some more like this. Maybe married women that were caught by accident.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Dream

Story title reads like Dunkirk's wet dream.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

That was soooo horribly stupid.

And quite frankly any man or woman who wants do have another mans baby to raise, really should just start the car and close the garage door. Its a truly selfish act, without love or respect involved and to involve an innocent life in some brain damaged kink is one of the worst things that bottom feeders could want to do.

Sorry some of you are epic losers.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Laughably bad, even the "deep" psychological part of this was patently awful.

I think its great that 22 years later someone can find this and still laugh their asses off at the sheer stupidity of it from start to finish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous