All Comments on 'First Time Naked In Public'

by Winkee

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you!

I enjoyedyour story. I also have a small penis (and just one, very small, testicle) and get great pleasure from women laughing at me and humiliating me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story

very hot story and believable. a great introduction to sph. i'm glad you've found women to indulge your arousal about your lack of size.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good honest story

You have a lot to share. Many men and women will benefit from your perspective. Keep writing

Nitro70652Nitro70652over 12 years ago
honest

a good submission, honest and forthright. Where this takes you from here, only time will tell.

BbwCupCakeBbwCupCakeover 12 years ago
Lovely

I loooove making fun of tiny pin dicks in private and in public.

I enjoyed this very much but the ending was disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Like it too

Enjoyed your story. I'm heading to Jamaica to a resort that has a nude-only island. I'm a bit larger than average when erect, (7") but can get really small when flaccid, especially when swimming (about 3.5-4"). So, I'm expecting some smiles and giggles when I get out of the pool. I wonder if I will have the smallest flaccid penis on the island? I also worry that I might find the mild humiliation too stimulating and become erect. Guess I will find out when I get there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

I'm "small" merried from israel and also like to go to nude beaches

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Same here

I also have small penis about same has yours, and also been to nude beaches on Canaries. My wife encorages me to go nude.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
tiny cock

I also have a tiny cock and would really love to show it off. But I'm a bit sacred of doing so. My wife goes everywhere with me and is not into that sort of thing. So I just walk around our garden naked when I get the chance, it feels great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Neil's tiny cock

This is a great story. My name is Neil and I am from the Midlands in the UK. I also have a small penis. I am about 2 inches soft and 3 hard. I am planning to go to a nudist beach where I can show it off like in the story. I would just love a group of teen girls to see me and laugh at my small size. It would also be great if they took some pictures on their phones.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Small cock humiliation, Big turn on

I too have a very small cock compared to most guys and I also get very turned on by people seeing my cock and how small it is, Having the smallest cock on a nudist beach or naturist camp site is also a massive turn on, my wife has always been totally honest sexually with me and has always told me that shes always considered my cock to be tiny compared to other guys and that she finds any cock that is bigger than mine to be far more hornier and attractive than mine, knowing this is a huge turn on for me also, my wife and I enjoy the swinging scene and have had many horny meets with other guys who we make sure have very large cocks that are much bigger, thicker and longer than mine, My biggest turn is being humiliated by these well endowed guys in front of my wife as I watch her playing with and pleasuring their huge cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Me and a few other guys in eight grade compared dick size at a sleepover then we decided to go outside cause it was pretty late and no one else was around. As we as we got out everyone ran back inside and locked all the doors so I was stranded nude outside. I decided they couldn't be too mean so I waited it out until his neighbors came out and saw me so I bolted into the backyard. The whole experience of being naked outside turned me on so I *********** until I came what I didn't realize was that the other guys were watching he whole time and then they let me in embarrassed as could be. However they were totally used to seeing each other ********** and we ended up in bed naked with each other jerking off together and in the morning I woke up with each hand on two peoples hard dicks and someone's hand on mine which I strangely enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Us smaller guys need to realize women need real men with real cocks. I have a tiny penis and couldn't be happier.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

im micro sized and cut and literally only just learned to love my tiny cock, I was always affraid growing up anyone seeing me nude, id never let anyone see me, but now I love to be seen lol, walking nude outside is my biggest turn on...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous