All Comments on 'Exclusive Club Ch. 01'

by Kippy189

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Damn! You are one twisted mofo' .

This was wrong but so wrong it's right. Five stars for overwhelming whacked out deluge of details. Just don't touch me, EVER!

scubasam61scubasam61over 12 years ago
Can't wait for the next act

Great build up with Melody. Can not wait to read what happens next and then when Melody & Bill are joined back together.

Will this turn out to be a regular adventure for the two of them? Will Melody want to go back to Vegas for more !!!!

Thank you for writing the story it was an enjoyable read.

fregenfregenover 12 years ago
Oh dear, Kippy, you're back

Surprise me on this one. Take it somewhere different.<p>

nakdsubnakdsubover 12 years ago
So far so good

I'm just hoping it doesn't end up with him and her becoming sex crazed and wanting more, more, more, like every other story on here.

Nitro70652Nitro70652over 12 years ago
so far, so good

I like what I've seen so far and I'm not sure what that other person meant by not going where other stories have gone. It should all depend on how you tell it. What perspectives you tell it from. If they get hooked or just put back on the shelf until they are called upon again, that's up to you. I'm hooked enough to read it anyway. Just slightly humiliating for her so far.... can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
you would have to kill them

both of them, this is forcible detention, restraint, forced drugs, rape, and a full list of other crimes. They could not be allowed to live after this because of what could come down. most husbands would agree with any conditions after the fact get away get a weapon then kill each member of the casinos staff at another location. the wife if she is rational after and not suffering prolonged mental illness could press kidnapping, drugging, physical assualt, and rape charges. Very stupid fantasy story. And the final end divorce. Anyone drug and restrain me, i will take my own revenge may take a bit to make sure i get away but all involved would be dead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Roll on Chapter 2

Brilliant story, can't wait for chapter 2. To anyone who doen't like this type of thing, why did you read it ? It was in Non Consent !

tinyone04102tinyone04102almost 6 years ago
Great Story

would love this to happen to my wife and I. Can not wait for part 2

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 2 years ago

Abduction

Lured to travel to sin city by a prize in a bogus contest, Melody and Bill find themselves the attraction. Bill is forced to watch as Melody is abused for the entertainment of an audience. Interesting.

desire30desire30almost 2 years ago

reading this together my wife orgasmed , we hope you write fast we want to see act two,,, I feel the pain of the husband and i am sure his cock is betraying him,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous