All Comments on 'Just My Mouth, Daddy Ch. 03'

by twistedjoe37

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good story

Good story. Keep writing. And a pregnancy sounds interesting. =)

rexsabridorexsabridoover 12 years ago
Great!

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
They either need a safe place or need to include the mom....

The daughter could intern for him or join a club near his work; she could also try seducing the mom or convince her that only a loving man like her father should be her first.

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 12 years ago
Excellent

Keep going bud, good story. I like the one persons suggestion involving the mother. Maybe even coming up with a story that it was her and the daughters idea for the daughter to seduce the father, and impregnate her.

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 12 years ago
Additional Idea

I know this probably sounds lame, but I thought of it after I wrote my other idea. The mother bring part of an ancient cult based witchcraft almost put down by the Czar, but flourished under Lenin and Stalin, and incest is part of a ritual.

rnjudybugrnjudybugover 12 years ago

GOOD STORY. KEEP WRITING.

how_YOU_doinhow_YOU_doinover 12 years ago
Don't stop!!!!!

Please keep going. Such a hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wooow

you need to continue cause this series is hot but dont listen to mrpervy46's comment about her workin with stalin an lenin.Cause thats just racist and not cool.His other sujestion was good but ignore the kgb crap.Your doin a great job on your own.keep up the good work!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Too fucked up

It was pretty good until you had to go anal. Should have kept going the way you started, with just her mouth. But that would have taken imagination to think of things she could do with her mouth. Much easier to do what everyone else does and take her pussy, then her ass. I quit reading then, but I guess you did ATM. When you can write stories that show imagination you get better ratings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love your stories

You've made me so wet... Excellent job. Can't wait to read more. xoxo

hongluobohongluoboover 12 years ago
wonderful story

just another vote to continuing this one! wonderfully written and full of fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great stories - write more

You've done great - keep it up! Sasha should seduce her Mom to complete the triangle. You'd have lesbian sex, anal sex, three way sex, double incest, etc. The only limit is your imaqgination and hard work. And ignore the negative comment about anal sex - anal sex is great - I get my ass stuffed at least weekly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ditto last

I agree with the last comment. Keep the story unfolding, let's see where this leads. Maybe Anna ALMOST catches them, and gets suspicious, stays home one day and spies on them having anal sex. Wonder just how wild and kinky she'd be if she found herself getting turned on watching her husband and her daughter together in such a dirty, taboo pose.

PacoFearPacoFearover 12 years ago
Oi, so many would-be coauthors

Please feel free to write your own story, Joe. You've done solid work so far and I'm glad folks are voting and chiming in, but their bevy of plot requests is just silly. Ignore the retarded demands from the cheap seats and write what you like. That's the nice part about being the _actual_ author. ;p

twistedjoe37twistedjoe37over 12 years agoAuthor
I love the creativity in here

I just submitted the final chapter of this series and it should post in a few days, but I wanted to thank everyone for all the comments and ideas. I'll probably steal a couple of them and leave the rest for all of you to write. Can't wait to read them!

Love to all,

TJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
RUSSIAN LOVE

NOW THIS GETTING MORE SEX MORE HEAT AND NOW I CAN SEE WHERE YOUR GOING WITH THIS..........................................."R".................................

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
hot story!!

made me so wet with the vivid descriptions! excellent! you could have drawn out the fingers-oral scenarios tho before the actual sex. hopefully they will keep cumming many more times before anna catches on. at least drag that out for us! hot hot hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
hot as fuck

As a father I should have never even looked at the title yet alone read this. I hav e to say this one of the hottest stories I have ever read. this shit is nasty and dirty, oh so wrong in an infinite way. Sex with a sexy woman produces a sexy teen daughter that is as sexual as both parents. Dad feels the sexual raise of his daughter and has become a slave to their shared lust. damn that is too hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hmm....

Some parts were kind of 'Duhhhh...' Like this: "We'd started out with a simple rule: we'd only use mouths and fingers, and I wouldn't fuck her for fear of getting her pregnant." *COUGH CONDOM COUGH* But other than that, well done, thanks again good sir!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 7 years ago
"Just My Mouth, Daddy Ch. 03" - Thirty-nine Year Old Married Father, Gregory (aka Greg) Mylan and Seventeen Year Old Daughter Alexandra (aka Sasha) Mylan.

The best chapter so far,.still Chapter 01. My overall review will be at the end of forthcoming Chapter 04.

Insideme86Insideme86over 2 years ago

Loved it. Great work

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wow this story just keeps getting better and better . Great Loving story.

I am really excited to read the last chapter .

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

One more chapter left. Will he impregnate her? Will the mother find out - maybe even join in? Will she reveal she was fucking her own mom or others on her trip in Russia? So many questions... I guess I should read on to find out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous