All Comments on 'Still'

by Marguerite01

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
jimmy_jamesjimmy_jamesover 12 years ago

I like this. Fantastic use of colour to show depth. Love the arms particularly.

Carnevil9Carnevil9over 12 years ago

Love your style, very emotional. In this particular one, the knees and the ponytail stand out.

antietampwantietampwover 12 years ago
Beautiful work!

Your art work is beautiful and this one is my favorite piece. It really draws me in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

beautiful work ......

italianGoditalianGodover 12 years ago
Amazing

Just amazing !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Beautiful

Absolutely beautiful! I love the shading. I love the pose. It makes me want more...

Love it!

fathom7fathom7about 12 years ago
Stunning

This one is truly stunning. The way you have created a third dimension with the subject projecting from the background is simply marvelous.

Of those you have kindly posted here it is my favorite. It captures all of the elements you have shown in the works I have seen before and here -- wow -- you show the wonders of what you can present with the colors your choose and how you layer them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

You sit waiting for her to look up, then open up her pose, displaying herself like a flower opening to the sun. Beautiful.

snowpaintersnowpainterabout 12 years ago
a nice image

Are you using a painting program to generate your images? I like the pose, and the execution. You might want to held your strokes a little more. I use Coerl Painter for my professional and personal work. It allows me to blend strokes for seamless light to dark transitions. Keep up the nice work

imreprobateimreprobateabout 12 years ago
Love the color...

Your choices for tones and shading are great and I will admit to a certain amount of jealousy if these were done without computer aid. I, personally, do not use any computer enhancements on my work and strive to achieve the smoothness in transition you present here. Beautiful work, either way. I thank you for sharing, yet again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
One

One of the most erotic images on this or any site.

Kim_vegasKim_vegasalmost 12 years ago
Great Art!

I saw your other artwork entitled "Hold" .. and now I came across this one which is equally attention grabbing and applaud deserving. One of the best artworks I have seen here or DeviantArt ..

Keep up the good work ..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

this is far above the others. very nice skill level and perspective of subject,

livingforfunlivingforfunalmost 12 years ago
Just happened to read a couple of comments

She doesn't use a computer these are actual paintings. If you look you can see the table or whatever she has it laying on. Not to mention the physical dimensions of the canvas and stating its acrylic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Background

Look closely! Those are bricks that the painting is on. So the painting is very likely hung on a wall.

luv2tasteluv2tastealmost 12 years ago
Really Nice!

Powerful painting with nice contrasts. Hope we can see more.

Marguerite01Marguerite01over 11 years agoAuthor
Artist comment

Livingforfun is right, he knows my process as we've discussed our work in some depth. I don't use a computer (I'm a bit useless with them actually, far prefer getting my hands dirty) - but sometimes if the pose is a bit difficult to hold, or the model has no time to sit, I'll take a photograph and use that to finish the painting off. Some are done without a photo (supplicant stretch, for example was done while the model was actually asleep).

Thanks for the comments everyone. More soon (cross fingers). I am finding it really difficult to find models at the moment.

stickygirlstickygirlover 11 years ago

It says things to me. I'm no artist but that is the most important thing to me. I liked the pair that you have too

theinternetisforporntheinternetisforpornover 11 years ago
Is it for sale?

I love this piece and want it for my wall. I probably can't afford the original even if it is for sale, but do you make prints?

Gorgeous!

pussysubpussysubabout 11 years ago

That's really impressive...

HelloKiittiiHelloKiittiialmost 11 years ago
:) wow

Your very good with your paint. Thank you for a preetty picture to look at.

MASHKAVEEZOMASHKAVEEZOabout 6 years ago
Unbelievably great

This is a fantastic work. Acrylic--seriously? You have some sick talent. Without a doubt my favorite art work on this site. Love the detail on the toes. Simply beautiful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous