All Comments on 'Moving Day'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
HeadguyHeadguyover 12 years ago
Very pleasant

I liked this story, but wish more had been made (and done ) with the full breasts of Susie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Let ask a question

We always see that a husband doesn't want to do this or that in bed and therefore she can find someone that will.

Does it work in reverse? If she does give good, or any, blow jobs or doesn't do anal, can he justifiably find someone that will do that?

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 12 years ago
Too quick for me.

That she loves sex was easily established. That he was old enough to be legal was established. No hint was given as to why she was married to a dead dick or why she didn't do anything to protect herself from public discovery and humiliation. In short nothing in the story was there to create some type of caring for either player or her husband. If I don't care about them, I won't care much for a story about them.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
I hope that this is just the start of many more chapters

Very well done.

The young stud will have his fill of his neighbor lady if she has anything to do with it.

This could be just the tip of the iceberg, especially if mom and dad get involved with the neighbor too.

Thanks for the read

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Great Story!!!!!!

Very different story line great idea. Looking forward to more stories from you. Thanks for sharing.

tenbears43tenbears43over 12 years ago
I like it

Don't stop now. This has the makings of a real barn bunner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
the idiot

The idiot back and has all his sickos writing in comments, too bad we couldn't get them all in a boat and let them loose in the north atlantic in winter and see if their sick minds could get them home.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Next

Write ch. 2 with the husband catching his cheating whore skank slut wife and throwing her out.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

Why is the slut even married, oh that is right, hubby has to support the whore.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
Good story.

I will check your page and peruse some of your other offerings. Thank you for writing.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

But has 600 stories and still writes shit like this?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Outstanding story of a fantasy I actually lived many years ago

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Susie took off her bra and the panties she wore under her tight jeans

Now, I'll bet that looked weird, but was also extremely uncomfortable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous