All Comments on 'Wanting My Mother'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Baloney_PonyBaloney_Ponyover 12 years ago
My first guess is that English is not your first language...

...And my second guess is that in addition to that, you're also way too young to legitimately be on this website in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great...

The sentence construction was nowhere to be seen, but the naughty old English writing was refreshing. Both characters were a bit caricatured but the sex was enjoyable.

Don't listen to the Americans. It's not your fault they need everything spoonfed in the same old way.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
The smoothesy-iest and sickerest' of your storys yet (that I've read)!

Truth to tell after perusing your first few stories I considered you ' something of a hack'. A curve of improvement seems to be in place and I'm withdrawing that assessment forthwith. You ratcheted up intrigue taking time to define's character . Much appreciated. Could have drawn out explorations / attempts to bed her a few more chapters (a.k.a. Always Wanted To) sensation of winning endgame that more vivid. No matter what, however, this was spanking good read!TY.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
NO WAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT'S NO WAY TO TREAT YOUR MOTHER , NO MATTER WHAT THE REWARD IS.YOU COULD HAVE LOST HER FOREVER . LAROC OF AGES

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
HOT STORY

Poorly written. not so easy to read. but thanks

johnstang2johnstang23 months ago

Hot and remember some like it rough but you have to read the signals like Jamie read his mother's signals correctly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous