All Comments on 'Fuck, This Girl...'

by BlackRayne24

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

needs a next day

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*****

Five.

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyover 12 years ago
Direct, to the point,

And so very hot! Anxiously waiting for more

darkknight01darkknight01over 12 years ago
Can't wait for more

One sizzling hot student teacher story. I can't wait to read more from you.

NeverWinterNiteNeverWinterNiteover 12 years ago
Loved it!

I can't wait to read the next chapter. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Why would she see him on Saturday morning? Great story otherwise, excellent rhythm.

got2luvmelgot2luvmelover 12 years ago
Anonymous

I hope that was sarcasm...I can give you a million reasons why I'd be seeing his sexy arse on Saturday!

WOWZA, please don't say that was it YUMMY!!!

BlackRayne24BlackRayne24over 12 years agoAuthor
My Mistake

Thank u for ppointing out I had posted to see him on Saturday. That was a mistake, meant 2 put Monday. Please feel free to point this stuff out! (nicely I hope...)

DragonlipzDragonlipzover 12 years ago
Nice work

Very descriptive and nicely paced plot....keep writing.........

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 12 years ago
Good

start for the series, it captures the readers and makes them want to read more into it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ugh

I did not even read it the first thing I saw was that the chick is not even black and the only reason she isn't is so that you can give her “favorable” features that are uncommon to black people and I've noticed this in alot of interracial stories that that always have to have long hair, light skin, odd eye color, freckles or some other bull shit Second, don't get me started on that ample curves bull shit and apparently every black chick that ever had any type of schooling was the smartest around which is bullshit every dummy on this site buys into. I'm done with Literotica and its completely predictable story lines that involve black women UGH!

Barnabe93Barnabe93over 11 years ago
The comment below me...

Has to be the most ignorant one I've read lol.

Black women, can and DO have long hair. Some have hazel or light brown eyes and light skin color. So her description is accurate. That's like me saying all white women have thin long hair,no ass or hips unless they have plastic surgery, and always have uninteresting pale white skin that resembles average graded milk.

Maybe you'd Gould get off of literotica, and get out more. Explore the world and see that this day in age you can't tell what a persons ethnicity is because we're diverse now. It's the 21st century Darlin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
LOL

Amen Comment below

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I agree

Sorry but I gotta agree with ANON. I'm a light skinned black woman but I do feel as if people write about black women who are described like they're white a lot on Lit. But aye to each their own. If that's what story you wanna write you write whatever you please even if others don't like it. Don't like, don't read.

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 9 years ago
Incredible temptation

Wow...IF this were something that could happen, it was perfectly plausible and the build up to him fingering her and her blowing him was excellent. A 5-star!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fuck!

That was hot. I was throbbing throughout the whole read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
nice

my dirty 50 year mind hopes he knocks her up.like to give the black slut a baby in her belly

6King6King6 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Nice!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous