All Comments on 'Making of a Slut Wife'

by VFR1944

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hey check the writer's age...

If you would have you would have noted the period of American past time in the '50s and '60s.... Check with your parents or grandparents as to way of times when they were teens...

roomfor1moreroomfor1moreover 12 years ago

This is not the worst story I have read in this section and I have read a lot worse. The one thing a like about the story it happened before the sexual revolution and it gave a small glimpse into what life was like. Another aspect that I like was the story was short. With that said the drawback to this story, a lot of time is spent on irrelevant information surrounding the date (e.g. movie saw). Instead I would have liked to have known more about Peggy, Sue, and Carl including if the four of you had a foursome together. In any event, I feel this is a good attempt and feel there is a lot that can be improved.

sybianmastersybianmasterover 12 years ago
same drive in just in the 70's

sounds like how things went on double dates 10 yrs later.. where else could one park for hours and not be bothered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Anonymous

your comments are malicious. Better yet, if you can write a better story, do so. Other wise keep your comments to your self. I am sure the author needs them like he needs a hole in the head.

VFR 1994, sounds just like my experiences in the drive in theaters in the 60's too...

Ignore the morons who have nothing better to do than to slam others.

I look forward to the next installment.

goodlife3738goodlife3738over 12 years ago

I am looking forward to reading the other installments. Just wanted to comment and let you know it was a great story. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
you could drink at 18 in 1966 texas. besides that fucking awesome

Title says it all

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Whore

Whore lost her knickers, and cuck boy found them. Nice story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVFR1944@VFR1944
97 Followers
76 year old white male reliving my youth.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES