All Comments on 'I Found My Sister Stripping Ch. 03'

by Dark_Brother

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
RecHikerRecHikerover 12 years ago
Is there more?

You have a great character development, wonderful story line which opens the door for more chapters. I would love to see this story developed more....

Either way, I gave all three chapters of your story a rating of 5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Shame it's over

At least seems like it. It was really good too!

scubasam61scubasam61over 12 years ago
Great ending but would like more

Your story was great. I enjoyed the build up and esp the ending

Feel free to add another chapter or two more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I agree...

This was a great story and could easily have been a longer series...but I enjoyed it very much. You do a good job with development...try again and make it longer!!! Great work.

CWR2014CWR2014over 12 years ago
Great Story

This is a great series, hopefully a little longer, your characters are very interesting which makes it fun to read your stories. Thanks for all of your time and effort.

clearshooterclearshooterover 12 years ago
Great Series!!

Great characters! Seems like others have said what I wanted to say so looking forward to seeing more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great series!

It sounds like you decided to wrap up the story line, when you wrote about babies and their future all together. I wish you had carried it out a few more chapters, as it would be great to read more about Geo and Amber and how they are making their unusual lifestyle work. Maybe one more chapter, please?!

Looking forward to more writing, Dark Brother!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

One error toward the end "Dixie still had her top on". He was with Amber.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 12 years ago
Damn, just when it was getting interesting.

I was hoping for far more of this story, but of what you did write, it was great.

I will be eagerly waiting for anything else that you post.

sillytheclownsillytheclownover 12 years ago

I liked the first 2 much better. The 3 are good all together. This last one feels kinda rushed. To me its missing some of the flavor the first 2 had that made them top notch. I gave all three 5 stars. All three had some minor errors in them. Nothing major to mess up the story, but it can be worked on.

Would love to read more about this story line.

KojoteKojoteover 12 years ago
I didn#t like...

...the end.

Why stop telling a tale at this point?

Things where interesting enough to carry on a little and there were some potential challenges and much potential for potential (so to say) to work with.

But apart from that I really liked it again. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Advantage

of knowing the story hasn't ended, although I understand why your fans were upset. You have continued to tell a really good story and I can't wait to see how this story cont. not only w/chapter 4 but also in B.B.

I told you I would catch up and I'm working on it!

mazzmemazzmeover 12 years ago
Bravo!

A nicely erotic flow to the risqué storyline that seduces the reader to not be able to give up on the enticing read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Why the rush

I agree with the crowd that it ended suddenly. Did you get bored? Or just unsure where to go with it? Anyway your sex scenes were some of the hottest around. One critique-you use 'me' where you should use 'my' a lot it kills the flow and sounds like a 'slow' englishman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great but needed editing

Love the ending and the fact that there are more chapters, love how he handled his bouncer test, and love how detailed the sex scenes are, but twice you put the wrong name and once you even put the cup size of the wrong woman. If you read your story before posting, you'll probably find that self-editing solves the distracting problems.

I have never left a comment before. This story was that good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The party continues, poor Ron, though. Our hero marches on with his winning ways!

A bit more about the pregnancy would be nice, pregnant chicks are awesome!

Five

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago
@cliffb26

Hahahah, you are so inanely, ridiculously laughable, acting as if you're the panel of judges passing out Pulitzer Awards, and with not a single story posted on your profile, yet trying to come off like you're an English Literature professor with a shelf full of published Best Sellers to his name, giving advice to your inferiors. I think, like a dog circling his napping spot, you need to circle your own wagons and lick your butt clean, because you just dropped a huge pile of doo-doo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous