All Comments on 'Submissive Soccer Moms: Rich Bitch'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
Janice1939Janice1939over 12 years ago
Really Fantastic

Really fantastic, with a very entertaining dominating but still developing young girl. Even at 21 you are not fully grown up that will take another two or three years. To act out this mistress scenario as hot as the action was, it must be a fantasy!

Unlike men who's brains are often in their cock-head to be seduced in such a quick time period the soccer Mom seems to be brainless, still keep on dreaming!

L.O.L. Janice

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It's not the end....

You always do this. Leave your plots hanging with unanswered questions. What's going to happen with Clara? This could have a few more chapters. You're a great writer, but you leave your readers hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Smiles!!!

Just the beginning. Loved how she got mom into her car and between her legs. And the references to your other stories. Keep writing :-)

--J

nuances4nuances4over 12 years ago
the end?

cannot be the end..so good and hot trails are in that first novel..you must purchase training of old MILF, seduction of other MILF and of TIFFANY who can finish slave of maddie

no you cannot say the end please

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW

what can you say about a great stoy line but! but more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Lickedly Split

Silkstockingslover this story was as smooth and erotic as your pen-name. I don't usually enjoy lesbian stories but am now a fan thanks to you. Like the two female lovers caught flagrante delicto: I'll be reading them lickedy split!

parputter69parputter69over 12 years ago
Another great story

Another great story. I am expecting at least 3 more chapters detailing the seduction of Clara, Maddie, and Tiffany. Chapter 5 would be a culmination of all of them together serving Layla and some of her friends.

jaycoltjaycoltover 12 years ago
Excellent!

I am new to the site and just got done reading your story. Great, I loved it! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
That was awesome.

That was Awesome. Thanks for the head's-up!!

Regrets7Regrets7over 12 years ago

What can I say? You've done it again. Keep up the good work, and I look forward to the next chapters.

nakdsubnakdsubover 12 years ago
What can I say?

I agree with all who said, "this is a great story".

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Pace yourself

The pace of the story is too fast. If the target is an arrogant spoiled rich straight woman I would think that it would take more than seeing another woman naked to 'convert' her. Talking sternly or using a commanding voice just doesn't cut it.

The story would be a lot more convincing if the protagonist took her victim's strongest traits to use as weapons against her. The threat of public humiliation might well be the worst fate a vain person could suffer. Ridicule and public scorn would make her smother her arrogance and submit to prevent such unbearable torment. Rewards for her denial of self could be forced orgasms--stronger than she had ever experienced. Breaking her of her former self layer by layer until she no longer cares about the facade of her former self but pleasing her mistress so she can get that all consuming and highly addictive orgasm.

Properly written the seduction of Samantha could have been 2 chapters her plummet to lebian servatude could be a chapter or 2 (keeping her new life style from her husband and daughter adds to the story).

SlothuaSlothuaover 12 years ago
lol

guys don't read her work very often do you. she always leaves a opening at the end for newer chapters for a reason, so that she can write those chapters if the readers like the story. i do expect to see this be a 4-5 chapter story like her others. she always puts end at the end of a chapter it doesn't mean its the End of that story it means its the end of the chapter like fin at the end of a old movie or something.

well other then that nice story, fun plot. hope to see next chapter before too long.

dave3232dave3232over 12 years ago
awesome

cant wait for more more more

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
very very hot

now that was so hot we need more of this so when is the next one cumming out

sensei_48sensei_48over 12 years ago
wait time!

Hope its not months before we read how Clara fairs under Layla's ministrations.

I wouldn't be surprised if Maddie could turn the tables on Layla and put Tiffany in her place. You know the hard working shy silent types tend to be able to handle themselves in surprising ways.

Keep up the great work.

bighank100bighank100over 12 years ago
wonderful story

thanks for a very hot kinky story. I see it has many posibilities. like when the daughter of her new slut milf is suduced and on her knees begging to be her slut slave. making her daughter admit to her mother that she loves to be her soccer coaches super slut. that she will do anything the coach tells her. anything at all no matter what.

and the thought of the soccer coach using the rich and powerful soccer mom right in front of the chubby black maid. even making her were maid close and serving the maid and her new mistress dinner. letting the chubby maid degrade her for fun. making her kiss the black chubby maids ass wile she takes some good pictures for fun.

makin her crawl and and lick the pussy of her maid. letting the maid call her names and degrade her til she is humiliated be yond her wildest dreams.

once again thanks for the great story. has my mind going as always.

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago
?????

So much yet to happen & still a fabulous story on it's own. Clara, Clara's daughter, Tiffany & the maid all make for great future stories. I can't wait to see where you go with these characters...the sexual intrigue is so great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
want more

realygreat story can`t wait for the rest hope you add more soon to this

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
another HOT story...can't wait for more!

love the story so far! i was just waiting for that rich bitch to get on her knees for Layla.

i was so glad that Layla made her slut samantha lick off her sweaty feet first! sooooooooo hot!!!

dave3232dave3232over 12 years ago
Cant wait for Ch2

Very well written. I loved it, keep checking for the next chapter. Bravo! Great Job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Truly Outstanding

Extremely well written story by a very talent writer! I am constantly checking to see if a second adventure has been added and hopefully that will happen very soon!

Awesome

warriorpoet7532warriorpoet7532over 12 years ago
It's the journey, not the destination.

Please as the anonymous commenter said, stretch this out. The mother capitulates so easily it is unfulfilled.

She could have put up at least token resistance. Layer her acquiescence slowly.

Most of your stories are very sexy but the victim of the seduction and subjugation falls too fast and too easily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Needs a sequel

You absolutely need to write a sequel, the breaking of the rich daughter, the breaking of the shy mom. Great story

tallone47tallone47about 12 years ago
More pleaseeeeee

So fucking hot making a mom do things that she don`t want to but in the end loving every bit of it. Love to hear the soccer coach make the mom and daughter have sex toghter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

How about writing one about the daughter. ..

BJ476BJ476about 11 years ago
Made me want to be a lesbian

Loved the story. If I could I would change myself to a female and become a lesbian

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Mistress Tamara in the act

Tamara may be a willing servant she works hard but not appreciated. Mistress Layla knows this and calls Tamara to house where she is shocked to discover Samantha draped over a kitchen chair withh a redening ass. Samatha apologizes for treating her badly. Tamara strips naked and starts spanking Samantha's ass until it is totally red and then fucks her anally with big black dildo. Samatha left totally broken but not enoughfor Mistress Tamara as she has a devious idea.

She calls her black stud of a son named Sam and he comes to the house where he shows his charms to trussed over chair Samantha and leaves her totally broken and foreversubmissive to serving black men and women for all time.

Next target for seduction is stuck up bitch daughter Tiffany who will be domned by Mistresses Layla and Tamara until totally broken into foerver submission by black brute son Sam like her former mother is.

Both samantha and Tiffany have black spermed impregnated bellies and become domestic slaves forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I love your stories

Hi, I had to tell you that I am a big fan. Keep up the great work. Simply sizzling x

M33 UK

zephiliazephiliaalmost 9 years ago
Great Story

I would love to read the story where Layla seduces the daughter. I believe that this series need to be re visited and continued. I love Layla's personality and your stories always have a certain flare.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What happened to Tiffany?

What happened to the turning and domination of Tiffany? It would be a nice touch for Layla to bring Maddie in with her and make Tiffy service them both. Another scenario would be for her to set into motion the domination of the Jones women by the Walsh mother/daughter team.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More to come I hope

Don't stop there, you have set this up to go a number of directions. Great writing your story has it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great story. Please write a sequel!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great story. Id sove to see what happens next. Maybe the maid dominates and humiliates samantha. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Loved the story. I would love to see the rich milf get dominated and humiliated some more.

zazrix9zazrix9over 5 years ago
Very sensual

and erotic, hot me going!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Your stories are the best I have ever read. Ive been waiting a long time for a sequel to this one. I love the thought of the maid humiliating and degrading the rich milf beyond her wildest dreams. Please continue!!! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

fast paced and having the setting keep changing between dorm room and house is too confusing almost like it was copied from somewhere and you didn't proof read it

Gg1118Gg1118over 4 years ago

Confusing as hell. To many characters to fast!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I am lustful

Enjoyed it. Especially the idea of a rich egomaniacal butch submitting a soccer coach.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Another Great Story

Typically well written and erotic. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
WOW

Can't wait until the daughter gets trained.

kaleonanikaleonaniover 2 years ago

Humiliation is degrading, Layla is not a good woman, she's almost as despicable as Mrs Jones were in her previous life. Sorry, I did not enjoy this, nevertheless I read it in attempt to understand this manner of pleasure which I do find deplorable. But I guess it is what it is to some millions of people who engage in this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow!!! Awesome story!! You're a great writer and now I'm horny as hell!

daveflydaveflyabout 1 year ago

another great story from a masterful story teller

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 1 year ago

409. As I have stated on many occasions in your stories, I prefer sex with love rather than humiliation, but I understand that you write variety. It is certainly not easy to present multiple different sexual ideas without repeating plots. You do a fine job in presenting different plots. Thanks.

Lynx_247Lynx_24711 months ago

Another good story very interesting how Layla overpowered Samantha can't wait to find out if she managed to get the daughter as well 🤔

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It's just crude and not seductive at all.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I can't stop fantasising about being taken by Layla. I want this to happen to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50702 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES