All Comments on 'The Family Business Ch. 01'

by MickeyPink

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
not what i was looking for

Hey do they not have a bi-racial tag. The main character isn't black she's bi-racial please code the story correctly, and that way if its not something the reader is into they can pass it up and you can avoid negative comments and votes. I was looking for a story about a black woman and white guy and that's not what this is. I won't vote or make any comments about your writing but please in the future use the correct tags. Thanks and good luck to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great start....

I love how the story is starting with intrigue. However to the anonymous asshole, it doesn't matter if she is bi-racial or not she is still a woman of color. If you don't like the story don't fucking read it. The beautiful thing that peons like you don't realize is that you cannot put being "black" in a box or catagory, we come from all walks and forms bi-racial and all. Next time you want to comment take the time to really think before you speak cabron.

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 12 years ago
Fudge Monkies

Now what will the big dilemma.... Fine man or Family????

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hmm...

Great read, but what's so "Interracial Love" about this?

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 12 years ago
Looking

towards more on them and the battle that is getting ready to be waged with their two families; him knowing who she is and her being clueless is not to good.

Her bodyguards should be more in tuned with her surroundings and should know their competition faces and movements.

emj417emj417about 12 years ago
will there be more?

adding it to my favs and will check back for a while. Great beginning!

mrskelleymrskelleyalmost 12 years ago
Great Story!

Question..was her mother black? I like it either way!

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
WILL THE ANSWER BE

a wedding or a wake. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Really liking the story so far. I hope you post the next chapter soon. -DC

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

You should finish this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous