All Comments on 'Chastity with Ex as Keyholder'

by chastity_sissy

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
BarbaraBarbaraover 12 years ago
Finally; an almost perfect 'NMCF' situation, where non-consentual relief can be logically punished by masculine anal intrusion?

Please continue this 'NMCF' theme, to a logical conclusion, where a horny foot fetish submissive becomes a sex-slave to a previous dominant female lover? NB: An internally spiked cock-cage[s]/testicle rings would be introduced at their next session! Chastity_sissy has a new purpose in life, to be a 'BDSM' or masochist sex-toy fetish-lover?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This story needs more!!! Please, please continue! One of the better written stories I've read and a scenario that is wonderful to think about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Additional benefits

Limiting a man's copulation has the added benefit to the key holder of significantly increasing his risk of getting prostate cancer.

ChastizedChastizedover 12 years ago

Another great one

Thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome

Please continue this as a series! Would be nice to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Rawr

I had so much pleasure and torture in reading this! You perfectly describe the feeling of getting hard (or at least as hard as you can get) while wearing a cock cage!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Off

Trip to the hardware store and in less than a minute the cage is off! You don't really think you can lock those things on a person do you????? Really, really dumb.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
The twist and turns this could take

Sissy boy just put it on to feel it on his cock. To test drive it. Which is fine, no problem. Now she has the keys. Dumb, dumb could have taken it off before she got there, but no............not our sissy boy. Does he wear panties to work and out shopping? I bet her boyfriend is a real man and better if he is bi and likes to Dom sissy boys and break in their pussy and breed them. Once ex tell him, and she will, trust me. This is to good to keep a secret from him. If nothing else he will demand to see sissy boy dressed and in chastity, just for a good laugh. This sissy slave will service her and do as she says. And if she says suck cock and swallow, he has to, or else. Or else what. Her claim to have lost the keys? LOL This is going to be sweet as she makes him drip and leak his goo out of his cock cage.

ChastitySmithChastitySmithover 10 years ago
Been there, done that.

The 1st story here that we've checked as a favorite! We've enjoyed occasional male chastity play for about two years now, and neither of us are anywhere near tired of it. In real life, though: Don't stay locked up for more than a weekend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Of course he was jacking off and cumming with the cage on

Then he got tired of that and simply removed the cage because it's a toy and easy to remove. When she returned he was gone along with all his things. She never saw or spoke to him again. End to this drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This is really good.

Phenomenally written. Great attention to detail. You delve into psychology and create two characters that feel alive. Usually I'll opt out of reading a story if I get to a fetish that doesn't turn me on - personally, I'm not into feet stuff. However, these two characters have so much promise that I have to stick around.

willowindwillowindover 6 years ago
Great concept.

I've recently got my own chastity device and have been thinking about seeing my ex girlfriend. Going to read the rest of your story and think further before i do anything.

JoroinchargeJoroinchargealmost 6 years ago
Ex as keyholder

This has got to be one of the greatest threads/concepts ever. Ex controlling his sex life, she getting all she wants elsewhere while ensuring he gets nothing. Especially if she's got the goods on him from their prior relationship, and a nice juicy divorce settlement, so she's got him by the balls well and truly.Great turn-on for her, and him utterly screwed. Oodles more scope for stories like this!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The best

Your stories are the best on this site! My absolute favorites! I hope to see more soon! Thank you!

mattpantyhosemattpantyhosealmost 5 years ago
Amazing story!

I love the idea and execution. While I don't share the foot fetish of the protagonist I love nylons as much as he does, same goes for chastity play. Thanks for giving me an opportunity to "torture" myself ;)

journeyofselfjourneyofselfover 3 years ago
In my cage

,,,and it is hurting,

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Needs some fixing

The idea has merit, but I was turned off by a pretty blatant omission early in the story. He was wearing the device, with the keys on top of the refrigerator, and she didn't know where they were. Suddenly, with no explanation whatsoever, the dialogue has him asking for her to give him the keys. WTF? Foolish errors like this ruin a story for me.

ls2256ls2256over 2 years ago

I am liking this story.

KodJak22KodJak22almost 2 years ago

Like it so far. The is dominant but not an evil bitch so far.

Looking forward to how this develops.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You know the cage is a toy that he can remove at any time WITHOUT the key? There's so many ways I can't be bothered to go over them all. And as to her current boyfriend? He threatens you, you send him to jail. ANd he can masturbate AND ejeculate while wearing the cage. Really dumb story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loved the story. Never happened with a x. But got to live some with my new wife, as she asked me if I really like too. And when. I bring out a cage . She said ok. I made her a list and for her to say when I could be out. She said she will do as I ask for . But I would have make sure I go down on her anytime she asked. We came up with a month. After we played games with it, we mailed the key,and had a grate time. We mixed the key with others, and each night pick one. To see if it open it. When. Wereing it I was to clean house mow yard and go down on her. Well the cage not on as much, I clean house. We got old together. Now sex not so much. But I had fun with it and I know wife loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous