All Comments on 'Caught Masturbating by Mom'

by bddphx

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fill in the blank

Overall not a bad outing. You did forget to go back in and fill in the blanks with what it was the mother had forgotten and gone back home for.

MrLurkerMrLurkerover 12 years ago

They are going to have so much fun together.

peebudypeebudyover 12 years ago
aural sex

loved your story and gave it 5 stars. the funny thing is though that the most sensitive organ on the average masturbating male is his ears, so it's hard to believe it when they don't hear the person coming, but it does make for a great set up. keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
continue

I need your continuation..very good.

Please..next ..

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
It's a shame that they just masturbated

He should have went down on his mom and sucked her pussy, since she was almost ready to cum anyway.

It's still a good read, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story, but...

Mom's immediate reaction is a little over the top. The sight of her son stroking his virile meat should set the stage for the continuation. I love it when Mom

finds her panties full of their son's hot seed, after witnessing this holy event and just has to sample the creamy nectar, maybe gobble it all down. But that's just mt take.

LittleprickLittleprickover 12 years ago
Next?

I hope there is more. The masturbation was hot but it has to go further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

Great story, I give it 9/10.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"Then he imagined what her pussy might look like too. Did she have pouty lips? Did she keep her cunt shaved or waxed?"

That's what plenty of boys like to think about--their own mother's cunt. That's only natural. Their mother's mommy-hole is where they came into the world from. The author of this excellent story also likes thinking about his mother's cunt--he even tells us so. He's around 30 years old, and no doubt bddphx was hard when he wrote it, probably shot a load at the end. His hero, young Cody, has to make do with sniffing his mommy's thong, inhaling the musky scent of her sweet coochie deep into his lungs, and beating off his stiff young prick till he cums all over the place. I have a feeling that when bddphx unloads his balls it's in a very special place--up between his mother's legs, in the cunt he loves to think about. If so, way to go, you lucky motherfucker!

rfhh1959rfhh1959about 10 years ago
Very Hot

Love the concept of being caoght

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
watched me masturbating

I was about 13 years old and I had just got home from school, I was in my bedroom changing when I got the urge to cum. I laid on my be and put some baby oil on my hands and started masturbating, I was not aware that anyone was home. When I was about to cum I closed my eyes and let out a soft moan as I came all over my stomach, when I opened my eyes my mother was standing there smiling holding a towel and she said, I hope you didnt mind me watching you but I couldnt stop watching you masturbate. She also said it was all right and that everyone does it. She put the towel on my chest and cleaned the cum off my body.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Mom....

I'll never forget the first time my mom caught me masturbating with her panties , I thought she was going to go through the roof but she just looked at me and walked over to the bed and sat next to me and asked me why was I masturbating with her panties . I was panicking and trying to cover my erection , she just smiled and asked me again why I was using her panties to masturbate , I didn't know what to say so I just told her I thought she was the most beautiful mom in the world which was true I did think that . She just smiled again, kissed me on the cheek , hugged me and told me to put them back in the hamper when I was done ,she then just got up and walked out of the room looking back over her shoulder with a huge smile on her face.Needless to say I continued to masturbate and had the best orgasm I ever had . Thanks Mom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
cock & panties

I remember the first time with panties, they were not my mom but my petite younger & sexy cousin panty I found lying on the garage floor I picked the light see-thru green panty up put it in my pocket took it to the bathroom smelled it and saw a small stain of her pussy juices semi dried rubbed them over my hard penis, then put them on lettiing the extremely soft material of her panties against my hard cock, I masterbated over and overt o them ..just thinking about long long ago makes me wish that I still had them and the smell of her virgin then pussy.

I wish that I would have been caught by her I would have truly loved to see her show me her naked body.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
More!! MORE!! Youhave to write more about these two

She needs a good fucking and he's there for her. let him learn as he satisfies her lust!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I had a similar experience but with older sister. The difference was when she got on the bed she straddled me and sat on my cock. She lifted up and back down and I slid all the way in and exploded

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I remember the first time i masturbated on someones panties...it was my older sisters ...i masturbated and kept it...unfortunately she found it and asked me...said sorry a lot...glad she never told my parents

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loving Mother

Man, Cody's Mom really was nice to help him out like that. Honestly, doing that really helps a Mother and Son bond. Knowing your Mother is understanding that you just need to blow your load helps to build trust. My Mother has walked in several times on me before, as embarressing as it is... She's really a cool Mom though. She started to knock before asking if I was busy, then would leave me alone if I told her "Yeah Mom, really really busy right now!". It was code for "I'm beating my cock off right now, Mom." She would buy me lotions, leaving them by my computer for me to use instead of stealing her moisturizers. She knew I was a chronic masterbator, yet understood that I needed to relieve stress.

Moms should be more understanding. I love my Mom...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Disappointed sister

Your sister must have been annoyed whe you exploded :(

How would she explain all the body parts to your parents?

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
Busted with rewards

Good story, the dreams of many a young boy. Mom's panties were very special for me and I used them often, all the way through high school.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I caught my own son sniffing my dirty panties as well

I first caught my son sniffing a pair of my dirty panties about a month ago. To say I was shocked was an under statement. I obviously new that he masturbates very frequently but had no idea that he was sniffing his own Mums dirty panties to get off with. I had caught him many times trying to peek up my skirt or down my nightie in the morning and thought it was normal. I even caught him looking up my skirt after I had fallen asleep on the sofa one night. I realised my legs were quite wide and the crotch of my pale blue sheer lace panties were in full view. I pretended to be asleep as not to embarrass him and kept on opening my eyes and watching him. He even rubbed his crotch a few times while staring at his own Mothers panty covered crotch. I pretended to stir and then said I was going to take a shower.

When I got to my room I was horrified to find that I was indeed aroused by what happened and my panties had become wet and sticky.

I felt so guilty but so horny at the same time. I couldn't help it but I stroked my self through my little lace panties bringing myself to a very intense and very quick orgasm. My panties were now soaking wet with my own cum. I put them in the hamper and took a shower and went to bed.

I left my panties on top in the hamper with the very creamy gusset facing up.

I could not get what happened out of my mind constantly thinking about it all day at work. As soon as I got home I checked my panties and sure enough they had moved and now they were totally full up with my own young sons sperm. Again I was shocked but pictured himself masturbating while sniffing and licking the crotch clean of his own Mums creamy dried cum, before shooting his load into the gusset.

This carried on every day for two weeks and then while I stood watching him from the open doorway to my bedroom watching him masturbate his very hard cock while sniffing the pair of my very dirty black lace thong that I wore all day yesterday and all night in bed and had actually fingered myself through them making myself cum four times. I walked in and pretended that I was shocked and horrified at finding my own son masturbating naked on his Mothers bed while sniffing a pair of my dirty panties.

What the fuck do you think you are doing young man I shouted at him.

He was so shocked and went white as a sheet and tried to cover his hard penis up from my gaze. Who's dirty panties are those over your face I asked him.

They better not be a pair of my dirty panties you dirty little panty boy.

He stuttered out sorry Mum I couldn't help it. It wont happen again. He spluttered.

You lying little pervert I told him. I know you have been using your own Mums dirty panties to get off with every day.

He was so shocked I knew.

How long have you been sniffing Mummies dirty panties I asked him and dont lie to Mummy I said.

He lowered his head and was bright red.

Well I said.

About 2 years he confessed bloody hell I said I knew you have been sniffing them for a few months I lied. I have watched you sniff and lick Mummies dirty panties clean every day.

Is it just Mummies dirty panties you love to sniff or do you sniff other girls dirty panties as well.

I cant help it he said I love to sniff any and all females dirty undies when ever I can but yours always smell and taste the best Mum he said.

I felt myself blush at this.

Does Mummies pussy smell nice Son I asked and he nodded and said yes Mum you smell and taste lovely.

I know I shouldn't do it Mum but I cant help it. Is this the first time you have been caught I asked and he said no. His girlfriends Mum caught him last year sniffing a pair of her dirty panties and she throw him out of the house. He didnt go round there for a month and when he did she pulled him to one side and said your secret is safe with me and handed him the pair she had been wearing all day and made him sniff them in front of her. He has to regularly fuck her to keep her quiet as her husband doesnt anymore.

What pair of my panties are your favourite son?

Your dark blue navy boy shorts Mum he told me.

How about these ones son? As I lifted my short skirt and showed my son my pale pink lace panties that by now had become rather moist and sticky.

Have you sniffed and licked these before? Yes Mummy loads of times.

Would you like to sniff and lick them now I asked him and he looked very pleased and said yes please.

I immediately straddled his shoulders and placed my very aroused cunny only a few centimetres away from my own sons face and mouth and told him to take a good sniff of these then as I lowered my crotch right on my sons face and started to rub my crotch back and forth getting lots of pleasure. How does mummies pussy smell for real son? Muffled mmmm was all I got I rubbed faster and harder over his nose and I grabbed hold of his rock hard cock and started to wank him off talking dirty to him. Telling him that I wanted my own panty pervert son to lick his own Mothers very wet and sticky vagina until I cum all over his face. It didnt take me long and as I was about to cum I pulled my panties to the side and ordered him to stick his tongue right up his Mothers cunt. I came immediately and it was just pouring out. At the same time my own son started to spunk everywhere as well.

I took my dirty panties off and held them up to my own nose and took a deep sniff and was very surprised at how good they actually smelled. I told him I would of been sniffing my own dirty panties every day if I knew that they smelled this good.

Stay there Mum he said and left the room only to come back a minute later try these he said and held the croth of a pair of black cotton thongs up to my nose. I took a deep sniff and they did indeep smell so good very musky. I was shocked at how aroused this had made me. Now try these he said as he held a pair of red silk thongs to my nose and told me to sniff them. Again this pair smelled really good I told him. Wait till you try them still warm or sticky he said. Whos dirty panties are they I asked him and he told me the Black cotton pair were his cute little girlfriends that she wore yesterday while he fingered through them and the red silk pair were her sexy milf Mums.

Carry on Mum he said. So I did sniffing each crotch in turn while fingering myself to two more orgasms right in front of my own son. Wow so perverted.

I know watch him fingering his girlfriend while I masturbate at the bedroom door while I am sniffing and licking her very sticky, creamy panties.

I make myself cum in them a few times making them really sticky with my cum and give them to my own son to sniff and lick in front of me while I suck him off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Holy Cow!!!

A bonus story in the comments that was almost as long as the original story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Horny slut mum

Wish I had a dirty slut bitch mum I could jerkoff with

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
?

fake tits? I prefer a board flat chest to fake.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My mom would put me to bed by rubbing my legs and torso. of course at the appropriate age this gave me a huge erection. thankfully, she did not stop but started to rub me longer and she began to wear increasingly revealing night clothes when she did this. Previously she would often be fully dressed but she started wearing her gown or a pair of silk short pajamas. She would look me in the eyes and occasionally brush my cock as she got to the point of praising me for this or that. One night after a cocktail party, she started including the groin area in her long strokes. I made point of telling her how much I enjoyed our nightly review of the day. she smiled and told me that I was always her good boy. soon the rubbing concentrated on my cock. She told me that arousal was normal and she knew that I liked to masturbate and that boys liked visual stimulation and that was okay. She gave me a penthouse magazine and suggested that I keep my stash in my nightstand. The magazine had a story about a mother who jerked off her son who broke his arm. I was in my room all day reading and pounding my pud. That night she asked if I liked my gift and the photos and stories as she rubbed by cock through the sheet. She said I was normal and a good boy. She rubbed until I squirmed and was on the verge of spurting my watery seeds. she gave me a hand towel and said to leave this in my dirty clothes bin. "Mommy knows what my good boy needs to do", she said. as soon as she left, I finished what she started. As soon as she turned to leave, I would tear off the sheets and begin to jerk. after a few weeks of this routine, she stopped at my door and turned to watch me finish. "Good boy, Don't be embarrassed, this is secret but all very normal" she said. "I am going to rub your little sister now so she can have a good night's sleep."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous